Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 weeker (12 bulking, 8 cutting) Test/EQ/Prop/NPP/Dbol/Tren

WannaBeBig72

Stats 33 5'9 180 (small frame) 14%bf 3rd cycle.

I just started week 2 of this cycle:

TestCyp500mgs wks 1-20
EQ400mgs wks 1-14
TestProp 100mgs EOD wks 1-3
NPP 100mgs EOD wks 1-7
DBol 30mgs ED wks 8-11
TrenAce 37.5mgs ED wks 12-17
HCG 1000mgs EOD wks 10-11 5000 total mgs
Adex .5mgs EOD wks 1-20

HCG and Chlomid for PCT

First 12 weeks I'll be taking in 3500-4000 cals (closer to 4000).

After week 12 drop it to 2000 (gradually reduce) and try to drop as much fat as possible.

How does it all look? It seems like alot of gear but none of the doses are real high. I don't want to end up higher then 14% at the end of week 20. Hopefully get down to 11-12.

Thanks all...

Why d-bol at week 8? I have always frontloaded them for a jumpstart before the juice kicks in...As for you don't want to get bigger, you have a small frame you want to bulk up eat lift eat sleep....when you cut cardio and check your diet

i agree with what was said above....bro either bulk or cut dont try and do both in the same cycle, cutting is a result of diet and not the drugs you take....people can cut on test/deca/d bol if they wanted to....also i think you could simplify things ALOT more, remember bro K.I.S.S...its not what you take and how much moreso what you put into it (it=being diet/training/rest)......

I'd double the EQ, test is fine, double the tren, run the dbol in the beginning, throw in winny at the end

Why not bulk and cut in the same cycle? Some of the biggest guys on the board do that (Needsize for one).

The reason I'm doing Dbol at week 8 is that my 2 prior cycles my gains slowed down alot after week 8. I figure I'd kickstart it with Prop and NPP and then have at 8 week hit the Dbol for an added boost.

I've never run Tren before so I'll start on at that dose and see what happens.

Thanks all for the replies (I might not agree but still appreciate the advice...).

very good grasshopper. :karate: thats my 20 week cycle except i don't use e.g. thats my whole idea behind this long run. i gradually stay lean during this one , then when i'm doing my 15 week cutter, i don't have to bust my ass so hard.
the only thing is i would look at the lengths on each of the compounds again.

Last edited:
nothing wrong with bulking then cutting in the same cycle, just dont drop your calories too drastically when you switch from bulking to cutting, ease into it a bit, to prevent catabolism of your valuable muscle....

As for adding in dbol late in the cycle, I do something similar every time, dbol weeks 1-4, weeks 4-8 only injectable, then weeks 8-12 I add in anadrol, its a heavy enough kick at the point where I normally stop growing, that I gain right till the end

Just because something isnt the typical way everyone else does it, doesnt mean it wont work, it just means most people never try anything new, and just stick with what is the common beliefs

Top Bottom