Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 week cycle Advise....

mkq2001

DBOL 40mg wk 1-6
Test 1000mg wk 1-20
Deca 300 mg wk 1 - 20

Nolva 20mg ED wk 1-20 daily
Clomid 100mg wk 16-20 daily

HCG 500 IU/day - 90 3 weeks

Honestly, I don't know.
.. Was just advised by my Gym buddy that he was on a 20 week cycle.. and he's doing this cycle..
So I was curious if this will be acceptable to you guys , who I know are far more experienced with this kinds of stuffs..
What would you recommend?
Please Advise

My Cycle History was.. previous (2nd) cycle I took 500 Mg test / week for 10 weeks, 300 mg Deca / week 10 weeks, dbol(6 weeks at 30 mg /day) and PCT Clomid

If I were you I wouldn't go over 12 weeks. I'd cut the test to 500 - 750mg per week. In my opinion, you don't need so much gear considering this will be your 3rd cycle. I feel that you started to do too much to quick. Now you are forced to use more gear. It is best to start at a low dosage and slowly work your way up (Quadsweep is an excellent example) Can you give us a little more info. like years training, stats, etc...

If I were you I wouldn't go over 12 weeks. I'd cut the test to 500 - 750mg per week. In my opinion, you don't need so much gear considering this will be your 3rd cycle. I feel that you started to do too much to quick. Now you are forced to use more gear. It is best to start at a low dosage and slowly work your way up (Quadsweep is an excellent example) Can you give us a little more info. like years training, stats, etc...

Training about 4 years.
Height 6'
weight 190++ lbs
Bf , around 5-7%

I'm on my week 10 of 500/wk of test en. I'm extending it to 20 wks and adding EQ 400/wk, the reason that I'm exteding it is because I started seeing the "KICK" on week 6 and that's because of the long acting esters, might as well stay ON 10 more weeks then a good pct with hcg nolva and clomid.

jeb0177 said:
I'm on my week 10 of 500/wk of test en. I'm extending it to 20 wks and adding EQ 400/wk, the reason that I'm exteding it is because I started seeing the "KICK" on week 6 and that's because of the long acting esters, might as well stay ON 10 more weeks then a good pct with hcg nolva and clomid.

What's your complete cycle?

Top Bottom