Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 vial purchase sketchy?

Gboyt

Would it raise an eyebrow to buy 10 vials of test and 10 vials of eq? Might as well save some $ if i can. I apologize if asking this goes against the forum rules but i don't think it does

Now i hate conspiracy theorists just as much as i hate vegans but lets be honest .. Just like you and i know where to get gear so do the authorities. No one wants to crack down on your average juice head but when a large order comes in it looks like someone has the intention to distribute instead of it looking like someone planning a whole cycle or two ahead of time. I would like to remain your average juice head and not a suspected dealer haha

That's a decent size order. A good bro of mine has been using for 12 years and will never order more than 10 at a time. Maybe you can ask them to send it in several shipments?

one would be 10x test the other would be 10x eq. Not planning to go on again until spring so ill get the test first and eq in a few months

Top Bottom