Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 weeks on TRT and feel nothing

I don't really "feel" my test either. Sometimes I'll think I feel HCG after a shot, but hard to say. they only way I know it's real is the bacne I get from it. lol..

I don't really "feel" my test either. Sometimes I'll think I feel HCG after a shot, but hard to say. they only way I know it's real is the bacne I get from it. lol..

What is it that you are expecting to feel? Maybe your expectations are not realistic. Did your test come in a foil packet?

What is it that you are expecting to feel? Maybe your expectations are not realistic

Well I know what it is like to take good test (even a moderate dose of 100mg per week) - it's usually good libido, more energy in and outside the gym, much more positive mindset.

This current testosterone I even upped the dose to 250mg per week and felt nothing.

I have used sust for HRT and cycles with good results. I just changed the dosage from 100 mg p/w to 250 Thurs and Sun. Use it if you have it.

I do not get enough sus prescribed from my doc. I would have to purchase sus from pakistan (karachi). However my understanding is that this is Human Grade.

Androgel from the DR would be a great improvement.

How so? Heard bad things about this form of HRT (good AND bad).

Top Bottom