Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 steroid cycles from my contest prep coach (38 weeks and 56 weeks) OPINIONS?

RyanGreg

First off I'm 24 years old... have been bodybuilding for many many years.. I compete as most of you already know..... and I just placed 2nd in overall mens last night after my 16 week pre-comp cycle of 50mg test, 50mg tren, 100mg mast and 60mg winny all done ED.

Im currently on PCT and don't plan on starting my next cycle until at least another 16 weeks from now.......

i just got a email that second from my contest prep coach with 2 steroid cycles he has designed for me.......... I told him this year I want to pack on the mass while remaining lean and in good condition as i do a lot of photo shoots during the year. He is very we'll known and has trained with many top IFBB bodybuilders most people on this board will know who he is or would have heard of him before at least.

My goal is to earn a pro card...

This is what he sent me:

Cycle option 1:

6 weeks - 50mg test + 50mg tren ED + 40mg var

2 weeks - 35mg test ED (cruise)

6 weeks - 60mg test + 60mg tren ED + 50mg var

2 weeks - 35mg test ED (cruise)

6 weeks - 70mg test + 70mg tren ED + 60mg var

2 weeks - 35mg test ED (cruse)

6 weeks - 80mg test + 80mg tren ED + 70mg var

2 wees - 35mg test ED (cruise)

6 weeks - 90mg test + 90mg tren ED + 80mg var

HCG 250iu 2x per week
asomasin 12.5mg ED
Prami 1ml ED

(38 weeks)

Cycle option 2:

8 weeks - 50mg test + 50mg tren ED + 40mg var

4 weeks - 35mg test ED (cruise)

8 weeks- 60mg test + 60mg tren ED + 50mg var

8 weeks - 70mg test + 70mg tren ED + 60mg var

8 weeks - 80mg test + 80mg tren ED + 70mg var

8 weeks - 90mg test + 90mg tren ED + 80mg var

HCG 250iu 2x per week
asomasin 12.5mg ED
Prami 1ml ED

(56 weeks)

Opinons and thoughts??

Can't wait to see what other members have to say about this. The second one, at least, looks like what some blast and cruisers do and the doses seem to get pretty high at the end but not too much considering you're trying to become a pro.
Subbed to this thread, for sure.

I would never wanna do that many injections. I would much rather run long esters and bring in the short esters near comp time. I also don't get why he's suggesting all these random dosages. I like to keep it simple and go in 50 or 100 mg increments. I would also add in different compounds at different times.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Ntbm support number
tel:1-631-443-4461

Hit this link up for cutting edge transdermals.

http://forum-special-offer.com/dave-joeblow12345-elitefitness

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2972&d=1361062371

Using the compounds you have This is what I'd do instead.

1-6 test e 300 mg week

6-18test e 800 mg week, tren e 600 mg week, mast e 600 w, (var 60 day 10-18)

18-24 test e 300 mg week

24- 36 test e 1000 mg w, tren e 800 w, mast e 800 w, var 80 d (28-36)

36-42 test e 300 mg week

42-52 test p 175 mg day, tren ace 150 day, mast p 150 day, 44-52 var 100 mg day.

I'd also be running 10 ius day of hgh if your planning on going pro. I highly suggest you run n2guard with the orals and tren.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Ntbm support number
tel:1-631-443-4461

Hit this link up for cutting edge transdermals.

http://forum-special-offer.com/dave-joeblow12345-elitefitness

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2972&d=1361062371

let me get this right....

option 1 would have you on tren for 30 weeks.
option 2 would have you on tren for 40 weeks.
you are 24 years old
test levels up and down like a fucking yoyo on either option
30-40 weeks on an oral steroid within one year .

Be smart and dont fuck yourself up .

way too long on.. i don't care if you compete or not. I am competing in April.. my last cycle was last fall.. i havent' even started my cycle leading up to competition. i want to be peaking at comp time, not worn out from months being on.

4 weeks off tren ace is like only 2 weeks off.. those ace esters will linger for 2 more weeks after you stop so in reality you are on tren for a year straight with only 2 weeks off every 2 months. no idea how you don't get major lipid issues and your body doesn't wear out like that.

life doesn't end at 25 with you getting your pro card.. its merely starting. do you want to get a heart/liver/kidney transplant at 27? then i would wake the hell up young man

dude please don't run tren that long. I have many many friends who are bodybuilders....one in fact who will be doing the USA's in Vegas this summer and was only a couple spots out of getting his pro card last year. HE ACTUALLY CYCLES OFF!

He does run some longer cycles, and between his bulk and cut he basically goes thru PCT then gets right back on. But still is not running this shit. No offense but it is dumb.}

No need to run those short esters like that. You should run long esters and go up and down from 250mg to about 1000mg maybe a little more of test during your blasts and cruises.

also, this is just terribly shitty if he wants you to maintain any cardio at all.

I get the photo shoots, etc but why not schedule those around different cycles?

I do not see how you would not run anadrol or something like that to bulk. it makes no sense to not bulk at all (only cutting, when you clearly need to add more size)

check this out:
Test E 1000mg 1-16
Deca 600-800mg 1-15
EQ 600mg 1-14
Anadrol 1-4 100mg
Var 60/80mg 9-16
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Caber .25 E3D

17-21 Test 250mg Hcg 1000IU Aromasin 12.5 EOD

22-31
Test Prop or TNE 100mg EOD or 50mg ED
Tren 100 EOD
Masteron 200mg EOD
Winstrol 75/100mg ED
(check out the new transdermals)
aromasin 12.5 EOD
caber .25 E3D

then down to 250mg or 500mg test, hcg, aromasin

I even think the above ^ is a little ridiculous, but it is still way healthier then the crap he sent you.
Most pros don't even fuck with tren....it is just too volatile for most people. At higher dosages, I have friends who freak the fuck out.

most of those trainers now a days are all about the Slin........surprised your trainer doesn't have you on it.

It just doesn't make sense this guy would recommend that to you. Your focus should be on adding mass every day, until you are ready to cut for your show.
staying in shape for photo shoots may make sense, but it will affect how much mass you really want to pack on to win your pro card or not.

This thread really should be removed, because all of these cycles are too extreme for most of the Newbs here

^^^ i think this trainer is using the tren year round as the alternative to slin to be honest. probably a trainer who is too lazy to learn new strategies or who doesn't want to micro manage cycles for this guy cause they are too busy to do a little brainstorming

^^^ i think this trainer is using the tren year round as the alternative to slin to be honest. probably a trainer who is too lazy to learn new strategies or who doesn't want to micro manage cycles for this guy cause they are too busy to do a little brainstorming

yep ^^^ you are definitely correct. Except he is gonna have this dude dead before he can compete next.

our advice man, is to get a new trainer. Even if that is charles glass himself. Because those cycles are just dumb.

If you just competed, then you need to take some time off. Unless you were planning on running a show this summer, then you should properly post cycle intensively (unless you have not been off in a couple years)

then after a little while, you should start a bulking cycle or possibly two bulking cycles (depending on timing) and then your final massive cutter right before your show. In between the 2nd bulk and the cut you could post cycle, or you could drop down to 250/500mg test and hcg, etc. but that depends on your body man.

slin use is not smart, but in my opinion it is a better option than the above cycle. And I absolutely don't even condone slin. So that has to tell you something.

don't die man....just get a new trainer who will pay more attention to you.

Top Bottom