Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 Questions for Second Cycle

Gettin'Old

2 Questions for Second Cycle

My first cycle was test cyp at 300 mg/week. I'm in pct and will likely start my second cycle in September.

Question 1: I have a bottle of Fort Dodge EQ that is 50mg/ml. How in the hell am I going to get enough EQ into my system?? I mean, am I going to have to be a total pincushion or what? What would y'all do with this in terms of administration?

Question 2: I have test in amps of 250 mg/per ml amp. If I want to do less than 500 a shot (say 400mg) how should I do this? In other words, once I open up the second amp, what do I do with the left over? Would you pull this up into a second syringe and cap it until the next week??

As an aside, why the hell do they put this stuff in amps? The amps are so inconvenient compared to the bottles!! Also, logistically, what do y'all use to hold your amps in place while your sucking up the juice? That question might sound stupid but I can easily envision spilling an amp while trying to get it into the needle.

Any thoughts on handling amps is appreciated.

Thanks, GO

what do y'all use to hold your amps in place while your sucking up the juice? That question might sound stupid but I can easily envision spilling an amp while trying to get it into the needle.

i use this thing with five worms attached to it. it's down towards the last little bit of my arm.

joking aside, i just hold it and draw with one hand. what do you do?

about the test, you could just inject 250 every 4 days. that would get you to about 440mg per week, or every 3 days would be 583... i'm assuming of course that you intended the question to ultimately find a way to shoot somewhere between 250mg and 500mg a week, without wasting gear. you'll be needing multiple injections per week regardless with that eq. spacing it out will only further stabilize blood levels.

jkerry

You have enough EQ to run 300mg for 8 weeks. That is 6cc's of EQ a week. I would get enough EQ to run at least 10 weeks.

I wouldn't recommend doing 400mg out of 500mg in amps. Just to the 500mg. Or get some other test in a bottle and save the amps for latter.

They make amps because they are, in most cases single use. So, in theroy they would have no bacteria in them. Sterile. But, the US used to make 10ml vial of test, so... I cannot give you a definite answer.

Just use one and 1 1/2 c's a week bro if you want to go up. I think one amp a week with 300mgs of eq will be plenty for you second cycle. Dont get caught up in starting to go up, up, up just because that is what the pros do. I used very small doses for my first few cycles and had tremendous gains. I am even backing off of my current high doses now. Just my 2 cents. Bam

Top Bottom