Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 questions: Dbol/ lower back pumps / bad cholesteral from it

str8cubano

How long after one discontinues the use of dbol, does the lower back pump away?

and I had some blood work done, and doc told me that Good cholesteral was down, and bad cholesteral was up. I just wanted to verify that this was most likely induced by the use of dbol...?

The dbol pumps should go away within a few days to a week, but if you are taking other stuff it may linger. Sometimes others steroids cause the same effect. Stretching the area always helped with me. Otherwise if you are a couple weeks out and not on anything else, my guess is there is a lingering injury.

well im on liqudex and test Enth, got 6 weeks of test left..but i didn't feel the lower back pumps so bad untill now, week 4, which is the last week im using dbol..

no man, i get these fucking back pumps while im standing up!...its that bad...its weird though it didn't kick in untill the 4th week..

im feelin you guys on the lower back pump.. i was doing SLDL and i wanted to cry the other day. i had to hang from the pullup bars just to get the pressure off. interesting about the cholesterol too, how long until that is back to normal. will anything help? the reason im asking is because i just got off dbol 2 days ago and i have to go for a blood test for accutane next week. i know that they test for blood fat levels.. if they see it raised i might not be able to get the meds.

Takes longer than 2 days to return to normal. Not sure exactly how long. BTW, week 4 back pain was the same for me. wks 1-3 no problems.

Top Bottom