Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 NEW UNIQUE & RARE products RIGHT HERE

Macedog24

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
PSL Sponsor
Take a LQQK
157nhxu.jpg

2csgxgw.jpg

Hormone produced naturally in the human organism (produced by the hypothalamus and released in the hypophysis)

OXYTOCINis a nanopeptide (containing 9 aminoacids) acting as a neuromodulator in the brain.
(for women it's a hormone that helps out during labor and after labor condition as well as lactation processes,
in general it's known as the sexual reproduction hormone
)

OXYTOCINis being released in the brain during orgasm kissing,hugging loved ones even during friendly handshake It generally increases mood and mental well being ,
trust and overal social abilities (especially for people with social behavior disorders)

OXYTOCINacts a the brain neurotransmitter improving/fixing social conditions and/or disorders
(improves conditions for pair bonding and social groups belonging aspects)

24p04uc.jpg

BPC157it is a synthetic peptide (containing 15 aminoacids) with a potent regeneration and healing properties. Highly efficient in regeneration and healing the whole body by eliminating all kinds of toxins
also efficiently enhances and improves body regeneration processes.

BPC157is a great solution for regeneration and healing inflammatory conditions caused by injuries,over-training and pushed through muscles bones and joints.

Research has proven thatBPC157heals stomach ulcers,digestive system disorders,also all kinds of inflammatory conditions in the whole body.

It's a great enhancer and speed up agent for healing and regeneration of the bone system and joints.

BPC157has also proven to be a great agent for growth and regeneration of blood vessels.

BPC157 - DOSAGE: 200 - 250mcg twice a day (until symptoms/conditions are cured)

For more info contact one of our highly qualified expert sales representatives here at PSL.

:::product details here:::

I'm all over that BPC, been fantasizing about using that shit for years.. tried it from some shitty peptide place before and was obviously scammed. so excited to get the real stuff from PSL. i'm all over it​

Listen this bpc is legit. Im weeks ahead of where i should be according to the therapist.
Yet my test , free test and igf all are low.
I attribute where i am in therapy due to the bpc 157.

I'm all over that BPC, been fantasizing about using that shit for years.. tried it from some shitty peptide place before and was obviously scammed. so excited to get the real stuff from PSL. i'm all over it​

Are you gonna log this?

Check these newly released products out!
They are moving fast...
Doesnt get any better for healing and recovery. Psl hit a homerun!!

Top Bottom