Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 nd cycle options.....primo+dbol.....or..........primo+halo??????/

OMEGA

just want the androgen in oral form for a aid in lifting soits in and out of the system fast....and the primo will be present without shutting me down......

so what would be better for cutting..halo+primo or dbol +primo???

note all the dbol is eaten before a workout...2 hours in advance so estrogen should not be too much of a prob

I was curiuos as to using halo? since its a pure androgen....but I do not know the half life of halo...if its in me more than 10 hours it would shut me down

anyway wnay thoughts would be helpful

Why would you spend the money on primo and use a highly androgenic steroid? I would save the primo for a bridge or light cycle and throw in test or EQ instead of primo.

Sorry, I didnt read carefully. Some say if you take the Dbol once a day at like 10-20mg, you shouldnt shut yourself down. I'm not sure about the halo.

Last edited:
I feel you on the eq

I retrospect I did a half second cycle with TT EQ and dbol

only for 4 weeks because the shit got found so I did not count it as a real cycle........at first I thought the shit was fake but it was not! my arms blew up to 18.25 inches (and my blood pressurre was quite high as well)........but when I came off it sucked.felt really bad..

when I did primo and dbol I did not get shut down cus I ate all the dbol on workout days before lifts.......net gains 15 pounds in 8 weeks! no shut down.....

thsi time I was thinking halo...but I do not Know the half life.......a heavy androgen amps your central nervous system so mor emuscle fibers fire, hence a better workout + more muscle breakdown....the anabolic is there to help repare things......

granted this is a pansy cycle but safe one that should not require complex post cycle recovery regimens...sure the gains are not steller...but they are definatly there, and keepable

I mean after when I diud the short eq/dbol run....I did not even want to go the gym:bawling:

Last edited:
that would be a viable option except the half life is too long

thanks though:)

still I wonder what the half life of halo is?:confused

Simple bridge:

300mg/wk of primo with 50mg/d of proviron.

The muscle hardness from primo was incredible. I loved it. I think its underrated. I would like to do it again, but its expensive. I bridged for 7-8 weeks. Strength increase was mild, muscle hardness was insane, and gains from previous cycle were preserved. GOOD STUFF. I dont think it shut me down too bad, but I dont have blood tests to back up that comment.

Top Bottom