Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 IU’s enough for fat loss?

Jordanshapiro

[FONT=&quot]Ok so ill keep this short is hgh worth the money if planning to use as a fat loss aid. And with that goal in mind would 2ius ED be proper dossing. One last Q how long of a hgh cycle would be needed to really loose some weight. 2,3,4 or 5 months worth?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Depending on your age it might be useful. If you're under 40, I wouldn't spend my money on it. Otherwise 1-2iu per day can help with love handles and such (although I wouldn't go so far as to call it a fat burner). You will want to run it 6 months to a year to see those benefits.

3-4 is where you want to be for fat loss but it takes quite some time... you wont see much in terms of fat loss at 2 ius per day... you will see some but more so with a slightly higher dose.. however its not some miracle fat loss drug either...

Yes good quality of that HCG dosage would work perfectly but might would be having side effects too, so if you can consult it with experts might this could help you out.

[FONT=&quot]Ok so ill keep this short is hgh worth the money if planning to use as a fat loss aid. And with that goal in mind would 2ius ED be proper dossing. One last Q how long of a hgh cycle would be needed to really loose some weight. 2,3,4 or 5 months worth?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

IMO there’s better alternatives to hCG. If you take hCG at that dosage and frequency I’d recommend getting your labs done regularly. HCG is known for spiking estrogen and it’s happened to me. Just one dude’s experience though, everyone is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom