Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 Bad Shoulders/pecs Please Help"""""""""""&q

patkob2001

Burning Sensation......

Guys what do to for burning shoulder pain while I train pecs and delts and even biceps sometimes......Ive had this for about 1 and a half ..it sucks I cant push myslf to the max like before .like yesterday I hjad to quit my chest workout 20 minutes in.....This sucks even more now that Im in my first As cycle (sustanon-8week+winny,6weeks stating last week)guys I cant do anything like smith machine pressses or even barbell presse.......everything kills my shoulers...I even noticed that my prohiminent caps on my delts look abit flat.......I heard streching is good but what is a good remedy for this type of injurie..thanks I appreciate

Last edited:
you might want to see a doctor. My father has shoulder problems and has been diagnosed three time with three different ailments. The first was authritis, the second was a torn rotator cuff, and now the most recent is he has a tumor in the area. Go see a doc

skip the exercices that gives you pain

you should only do those exercices you feel comfy with.
Even if you loose size. Also train around the injury. Seeing a doc is a bonus, just do not accept Cortisone shots (they are not worth it).
What helps for me: i warm up the shoulders with shrugs.
3 sets of 8 and it really helps.
I don't mean to do those shrugs and kill yourself after that, thinking everything goes.
If you feel pain again, you should stop that exercice, but you know that yourself.

i hurt my shoulder over a week ago and now i am having burning sensations as well in the shoulder area. The doc told me to come back next thursday for an MRI if it is not better. It has been getting better (having not lifted in 7 days) but its not 100 percent. I think it should be better by early next week and i will try to lift very lightly then. Since we seem to have relatively similar conditions i will let you know what my MRI says (if i get one)

Top Bottom