Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2.1 grams tren every week. What to expect

Jokertoocold

. I am going to go on tren full blast 600mg eod (3ml of tren ace/enanthate mix 200mg/ml). i did a 500mg tren ace shot one time on a dare and saw some noticable gains 2 days later. Crazy i know..retarded anyway i basically developes testosterone poisoning for 2 days my mind took a assertive dominating no fear type state and it was difficult to control. I walked by a pretty girl at the gym and she made some sound effect i immediately yelled out, "what bitch you think i smell!? Thats the only time i let the tren side slip it was almost lile an automatic reaction and i couldnt think fast enough to filter myself. I am a very timid person so i say it can def cause personality changes. Anyway gonna do 2grams per week for 10 weeks if i can. Any advice. Can i eat 8000 calories a day amd have it all go to muscle? Surely someone kniws someone who did this. Feel free to give advice or call me an idiot

Any advice on maintaing sanity. I take adderall which calms me down enough to be able to filter my actions but a basket case having fantasies of killing people in the head. Lol im 21 5 cycles deep. I just workou go to school and come home. 215lbs 6 foot and 9% percent bf

You just posted that you are around 16 years old. Your going to run this type of cycle?

My advice, don't touch gear again.

At the end of the day, what you decide to do is up to you. It's your body.

At the very least, watch this video I put out on trenbolone and educate yourself on the support supplements needed on a cycle that contains trenbolone -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

Dude, 400mg of Tren killed me with insomnia and caused severe anxiety (fortunately I'm prescribed anxiety meds that helped keep the anxiety in check) 2.1 grams is way too much.

Can i eat 8000 calories a day amd have it all go to muscle?

please detail your diet - I am curious as to how you think you can consume this many calories every day

Top Bottom