Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st week results of 1st cycle

Diamond Dogg

Well I've just finished my 1st week of my 1st cycle. I'm front loading 1 gram of Sust for the first 2 weeks and with it I'm taking 400mg of Deca and 50mg ed of Dbol. Today marks the end of my 1st week and I've gained 10 lbs! I know that it's the Dbol and that probably 2lbs of it is water but it's all good! You guys weren't kidding about the strength gains, mine are through the roof! Within 3 days of starting the Dbol my squat, stiff-legged deadlift, and 45 degree-angle leg press are all up around 100 lbs. I'll be testing my bench tomorrow. I'm very interested to see where it ends up. As far as size gains go I've put 1 inch on my thighs 1 inch on my pecs 1.5 inches around my shoulder width and half an inch on my arms. My waist is still 30 inches and my shoulders are 52 inches. I guess that's a pretty decent hip shoulder ratio. I can't wait to see what happens when the
Sust and Deca start kicking in. I'm actually going to raise the Deca to 600 mg per week I'm just waiting for my Winny to get here. I forgot to include it in my initial order. By the way thanks to everybody who gave me the suggestion to raise my intake of Amiridex from .25 to .50mg ed. I bumped it up yesterday and my nips feel fine now. The gyno symptoms are gone. I'll keep yall updated!

Cool and congrats on the progress bro. Hope that the progress continues just as much as it has for you in the first week throughout the remainder of your cycle. What was your complete cycle by the way since I am curious.

Good luck and keep up the good work.

My cycle looks like this:

Sust Deca Dbol Winny Amiridex Clomid
Week 1 1000mg 400mg 50mg ed ------ .50mg ed -----
Week 2 1000mg 400mg 50mg ed ------ .50mg ed ------
Weeks 3-5 750mg 600mg 50mg ed ------ .50mg ed ------
Weeks 5-8 750mg 600mg --------- 50mged .50mg ed
Weeks 8-11 -------- ------ --------- 50mg ed .50mged
Week 11-------------------------------------------------------------100mged
Week 12 ---------- ---------- -------------------------------------50mg ed
Week 13 ------------------------------------------------------------50mg ed

I forgot to include that I eat around 4000 cals per day and 300 grams protien and drink at least a gallon of water per day.

serge said:
this is your first cycle? you are wasting alot of gear

Too much. You could do as well on 500mg of test, 300mg of deca and 20mg dbol. Your doses are too advanced for a beginner.

No shit, my first cycle was simply 200mg test/ week for 8 weeks, and I made plenty of gains. I just finished my 3rd cycle, and it still doesn't include even close to that much gear. Thats simply way tooooooo much.

Top Bottom