Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Time User, Anavar Only cycle LOG

I've just started my second Var cycle. Had great results from my first cycle (50mg ed, 6 weeks), gained about 12lbs, strength and endurance increased 15-20%. Took 6 weeks off, lost 4lbs and about 5% in strength and endurance.
I had a few sides, but nothing bad enough to stop me going again, ie mild acne, some sleep disruption.

Thanks a lot for the input bassking, glad to hear of your results, as they are very similar to what I am looking for.
If I can get anywhere near 20% strength increase I will be very pleased
Cheers

Just a quik update on my results so far...
I have had a good increase in strenght across all my lifts, and this increase has been steady and consistant throughout my first 3weeks of the cycle.
My weight has remained fairly constant, altough I certainly seem to be getting leaner, so if my weight is staying the same but my bodyfat is decreasing them Im happy with that.
In terms of side effects the only real one im feeling is a slight loss in libido. Im still getting up for sex and still having sex just dont seem as up for it as normal. Im also getting a little bit spotty, but nothing too bad, just like the bad end of what I would normally be.
In all Im happy with the way things are going and Im hoping to see my strength increase further over the next 3-5 weeks (Im considering cutting the cycle to 6weeks, so I have time for a good PCT before my seasons starts incase of testing. If the strength increases are good enough by week 6 then I will do this.)
Im still open to advice in terms of PCT for var, I definately want to run something to kickstart my natural test production but havent got it yet.

Cheers

Spotty refers to spots on the skin armaniak, not quite as bad as acne, but the few spots I got were worse than normal, hard do get rid of.

Due to being let down by my supplier I had to stop the cycle at just over 4weeks.

But in those weeks I saw good strength gains, gained lean mass and dropped bodyfat.

Overall I was very happy with the gains I got, and I would / and probably will do a Var only cycle again in the future.

But I will make sure I have all the gear before I start it.

Cheers

Nice Log, I will be starting my cycle in couple of weeks when I start strength phase. I will be going with 20mg first week to 30mg due to me being small and light weight. How is your strength now off the gear?

How about Clomid or Arimidex?

Just a quik update on my results so far...
I have had a good increase in strenght across all my lifts, and this increase has been steady and consistant throughout my first 3weeks of the cycle.
My weight has remained fairly constant, altough I certainly seem to be getting leaner, so if my weight is staying the same but my bodyfat is decreasing them Im happy with that.
In terms of side effects the only real one im feeling is a slight loss in libido. Im still getting up for sex and still having sex just dont seem as up for it as normal. Im also getting a little bit spotty, but nothing too bad, just like the bad end of what I would normally be.
In all Im happy with the way things are going and Im hoping to see my strength increase further over the next 3-5 weeks (Im considering cutting the cycle to 6weeks, so I have time for a good PCT before my seasons starts incase of testing. If the strength increases are good enough by week 6 then I will do this.)
Im still open to advice in terms of PCT for var, I definately want to run something to kickstart my natural test production but havent got it yet.

Cheers

Nice Log, I will be starting my cycle in couple of weeks when I start strength phase. I will be going with 20mg first week to 30mg due to me being small and light weight. How is your strength now off the gear?

I moved on to hypertrophy after finnishing on the var but my strength seems to have kept up with the end of my cycle.

Kept all my gains to my knowledge and would recommend this cycle to any 1st time user looking to obtain the same results as I did.
Cheers

Top Bottom