Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Time User, Anavar Only cycle LOG

Yea Im taking 5g creatine pre and post workout.

Thanks for your input digit0x, Im on day 9 now, and if yesterday wasnt a one off it looks like those dramatic strength increases are on their way!
Sorry need to, I didnt realise there was a forum specifically for logs?
So what shall I do cos I had no intention of turning platinum (moneys tight as it is!), should I stop with the log, or if you move it to plat can i still update it?

Cheers

Its all good bro. I will let the thread ride. One exception and thats it though. I see log threads popping up all over our aas forum and its hammer time :evil:

Back Pumps!
So today was my 1st pre season training session for rugby, it was a standard grueler with long hard runs, I completed the 1st few runs with ease and was feeling very fit and strong, however as the runs ticked on my pack started tightening up!
This is something that I have had trouble with in the past, usually when I was at my heaviest.
I am currently the heaviest I have ever been, and havnt done any long rnning sessions for a month or so, so Im hoping this was the case and it wasnt the anavar.
If anyone has had any trouble with back pumps preventing long runs while on var I would love to hear your experience, and any tips you may have for avoiding them?
Cheers all.

P.s. thanks for your support 428scj, hopefully I will be allowed to keep writing, and you to keep reading. Keep up the good work with the forces mate, proud of you all out there.

painful pumps can be taken care of by using a combo of
Taurine,electrolytes and Vitamin E complex,Alpha Lipoic Acid, calcium and magnesium.

steroids=Increased Blood Volume,Increased blood pressure, Increased Sporadic irregular "Gas exchange", and muscle cramps.

Taurine supplementation= Better Ion Flux, Nutrient-Gated Transport which= momentary better blood volume regulation

Taurine supplementation= decreased Epinephrine which= decreased blood pressure

Taurine supplementation= Better Gas exchange

In studies taurine keeps potassium and magnesium inside the cell while keeping excessive sodium out. In this sense, it works like a diuretic. Because it aids the movement of potassium, sodium, and calcium in and out of the cell, taurine has been used as a supplementation for epileptics as well as for people who have uncontrollable facial twitches. In studies taurine depletion decreases the relaxation of vascular smooth muscle

Magnesium and calcium is required for the healthy function of muscles tension! When you feel "Tight" to the point of pain this is do to a lack of Mag+cal or a improper flow of Mag+cal through the muscles.

Hence way this mix works so well to help with painful pumps!.
You can get all of what you need in one serving of muscle replenisher + a banana mixed in with it. Drick this pre work out and post work out and problem solved!!! please trust me!!! Muscle Replenisher

painful pumps can be taken care of by using a combo of
Taurine,electrolytes and Vitamin E complex,Alpha Lipoic Acid, calcium and magnesium.

steroids=Increased Blood Volume,Increased blood pressure, Increased Sporadic irregular "Gas exchange", and muscle cramps.

Taurine supplementation= Better Ion Flux, Nutrient-Gated Transport which= momentary better blood volume regulation

Taurine supplementation= decreased Epinephrine which= decreased blood pressure

Taurine supplementation= Better Gas exchange

In studies taurine keeps potassium and magnesium inside the cell while keeping excessive sodium out. In this sense, it works like a diuretic. Because it aids the movement of potassium, sodium, and calcium in and out of the cell, taurine has been used as a supplementation for epileptics as well as for people who have uncontrollable facial twitches. In studies taurine depletion decreases the relaxation of vascular smooth muscle

Magnesium and calcium is required for the healthy function of muscles tension! When you feel "Tight" to the point of pain this is do to a lack of Mag+cal or a improper flow of Mag+cal through the muscles.

Hence way this mix works so well to help with painful pumps!.
You can get all of what you need in one serving of muscle replenisher + a banana mixed in with it. Drick this pre work out and post work out and problem solved!!! please trust me!!! Muscle Replenisher

Great info!!! thanks very much need to!
Its advice like this that made me first join ef, I will definately use this advice for the remainder of my cycle and appreciate the time you have take to help me out.
Cheers

Great info!!! thanks very much need to!
Its advice like this that made me first join ef, I will definately use this advice for the remainder of my cycle and appreciate the time you have take to help me out.
Cheers

throw in some linberg milk thistle and you have a killer combo for back pumps

throw in some linberg milk thistle and you have a killer combo for back pumps

I take milk thistle extract twice daily (I try to take it around 4 hours avter my var)
Whats the difference between milk thistle extract and linberg milk thistle? Or is this just a brand of milk thistle?

And thanks again to need to, placed an order for some taurine, ala and vit E poders to mix with my isotonics before and after training.
Cheers

Well it doesnt look like the strength increases shown on monday were a one off!
After my chest workout yesterday my weights have all increased again, notably 10kg on my weighted dip and 5kg on my bench press! Things are looking up!!
Now to try the taurine, ala and banana before tonights pre season, hopefully the pumps wont be too bad this time!
Cheers

After my second pre season workout, the pumps have died down thanks to need to's advice. I supplemented with electrolytes, taurine, ala and a banana. The session was still tough but My back held out which is a big positive!
Leg session today. Lets hope those strength increases keep going in the right direction!
Cheers

I've just started my second Var cycle. Had great results from my first cycle (50mg ed, 6 weeks), gained about 12lbs, strength and endurance increased 15-20%. Took 6 weeks off, lost 4lbs and about 5% in strength and endurance.
I had a few sides, but nothing bad enough to stop me going again, ie mild acne, some sleep disruption.

Top Bottom