Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Time User, Anavar Only cycle LOG

So its the end of week one.
So far there is nothing extreme to report. I weighed in yesterday and have put on 2 1/2 lbs this week.
This could be due to the fact that I am very wary of my diet as this is my 1st cycle, or it could be the var kicking in?
All of my lifts have increased slightly throughout the week and I am feeling good.
Hopefully some more noticable increases in strength will come over the next week or so.
Cheers

Week 2 begins!
It seems like much of the same so far. Yet again today was back, calves and fore arms, and yet again I managed to progress positively on each of the lifts done today.
Notably I managed to add 10kg to my repping weight of dead lifts today and added 5kg to my PB. I hope that these increases are mirrored in my other workouts this week.
Cheers

What sort of results did you see?
How long into the cycle before you saw anything from the var?
Would you have done anything different to improve your cycle?

Thanks a lot for your input,
Cheers

First one was a bit of an experiment. Made a solid 5 lb gain that never came off as well as strength increases, although those did shed a little afterwards.

As far as when I started noticing: I have a bad habit of getting into a stagnant routine. However, it is also helpful for me to tell how much benefit I am reaping from any particular supplement. I noticed small increases in endurance through 7 days. Around day 9 my lifts started increasing dramatically. 14 days cardio was on the up (along with crippling forearm pumps). Things continued to increase steadily till week 4 and they leveled off around 6.

Expensive but worth it.

Nothing wrong with 8 weeks var. The problem with this thread is there is a forum for steroid logs. only the forum is plat only. I am thinking of moving it but I dont want to force you to go plat. I am going to have to move this sooner or later though. rules are rules my friend.

Yea Im taking 5g creatine pre and post workout.

Thanks for your input digit0x, Im on day 9 now, and if yesterday wasnt a one off it looks like those dramatic strength increases are on their way!
Sorry need to, I didnt realise there was a forum specifically for logs?
So what shall I do cos I had no intention of turning platinum (moneys tight as it is!), should I stop with the log, or if you move it to plat can i still update it?

Cheers

Damn, just started a Var/Tbol cycle and am in day 2. Hope I can still read this thread. Thanks for taking the time to write it. I would but I am overseas with the military and just don't have the time.

Top Bottom