x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

1st Time Steroid User - PCT - have already lost 80% of my gains in 4wks

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 1st Time Steroid User - PCT - have already lost 80% of my gains in 4wks within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone could please help me. I really need help with my PCT I am a 35yr old male who did steroids for the 1st time, my results were incredible considering how little I actually used... I only bought one single (10ml Vial of Test Enanthate 250mg) and did nothing else, and I only actually used approx 1/2 the vial and then stopped completely (I was only injecting approx 0.02ml twice a week, rather then the standard 1ml injections) The results were AMAZING I put

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 1st Time Steroid User - PCT - have already lost 80% of my gains in 4wks

Basically lost all your water weight bud!

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    12kg in just 7 weeks. how much of that was actual muscle tissue? a fraction of that.

so of course you will lose most of it. if you don't want to lose weight after cycle then don't put on bullshit weight. water weight is fluff anyway and not healthy.

imagine 12kg every 7 weeks. so after 10 7 week cycles you would put on 120kg. does this sound realistic or logical? of course not
    absolutely agree.. a lot of the time people dont truly understand the difference on the size they are getting, while just looking at the scale and not so much the make up of it all... some times are minds dont let us get to a place where we see the weight gain for what it truly is... 25 lbs in shorts amount of time should not sound sustainable to people unless you are severely under weight, some kind of condition going on etc... water weight gain, especially quickly, is very unhealthy to say the least... its just hard on you all the way around... also, so many people lack a sufficient pct and then later wonder why its so difficult to keep gains... pct is literally the most important part of any cycle...

mainly water weight