Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time running peptides

Testla

Hey all, Im new to the site but not anabolics. Ive been running various test cycles for almost 10 years but just decided I want to run peptides along with the Cyp/EQ cycle i started a week ago. My friend runs a peptide company so i have access to anything i want... My question is what would be the best to run for putting on mass with what i am taking now? He wont give me any cycle/dose advice so any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

isn't the GHRP-2 going to give me lots of hunger pains? I may have read this wrong in in an article i saw but could i use GHRP-6 instead if i didnt want hunger pains?

isn't the GHRP-2 going to give me lots of hunger pains? I may have read this wrong in in an article i saw but could i use GHRP-6 instead if i didnt want hunger pains?
They will both give hunger pains however ghrp 6 is way more intense for me, I don't feel like I'm going hypo when I use ghrp-2 but everyone is different. After using for awhile I find my body gets used to the hunger and I have to increase my dose if I want the hunger to come back. Make sure keep an eye on bloat as both ghrp's give me terrible edema, if this is the case for you as well you may want to look into ipamorelin.

What kinda of gains would you think i can expect off running that for 3 months and also with cyp/eq? I have very clean diet with very little carbs.

What kinda of gains would you think i can expect off running that for 3 months and also with cyp/eq? I have very clean diet with very little carbs.
Like I said don't expect much with using these peptides by themselves, the gains are very very slow and gradual. If I were you I would mix them with a low-medium dose of hgh, you would get much better results. The only thing ghrp does for me is throws about 10 pounds of water on me and makes me look like shit, I use it for the hunger boost only.

Like I said don't expect much with using these peptides by themselves, the gains are very very slow and gradual. If I were you I would mix them with a low-medium dose of hgh, you would get much better results.

good to know.. I have ton of hgh but never messed with it.

CJC-DAC 4mg per week (dosed 2mg twice weekly) and GHRP-6 at 150mcg 3 times daily. Simple but highly effective! You could increase your ghrp-6 shots if you wanted to 4-5 times daily.

Top Bottom