Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time HGH user help

pov

hello everyone, im seeking advice on a first time user on HGH

ive only done 1 cycle which was sus and deca

A freind of mine which entered amateur bodybuilding competitions mentions it to me and reccomended me to take it but i thought id ask u guys for help.

first of all what dosages should i take and how long etc

if i shouldnt take it, why not.

i know im a newb etc but i thnk im doing the right thing ask for opinions from experienced users.

my stats
21 turning 22 in few days
95kg
6.1"

thanks

Burpees said:
why would you want to fuck with hgh?? what have your other cycles looked like? goals?

i put on about 10lbs of muscle, went really strong!!! only did the 1 cycle sus and deca..

ive read up that hgh gets you to lose fat while still building muscle, recovery enhanced etc. seems good but thats why i ask u guys

it's got wonderful plus's but its also got extreme negatives.. we don't know what the long term effects are yet either, not many doctor's rx'ing to 20 year olds feel me?

i would consider a revision of my diet, routine, and look into some proper supplementation.. then take a look at aas.. you can get to where you want to be without the gh bro.. you have a history of cancer or anything like that?

agreed i just started but i am 36. you are young enough to do without it. or atleast there are better cycles

pov said:
i put on about 10lbs of muscle, went really strong!!! only did the 1 cycle sus and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ..

ive read up that human growth hormone - somatropin - gets you to lose fat while still building muscle, recovery enhanced etc. seems good but thats why i ask u guys

Diet, training....Stop looking for a miracle

Top Bottom