Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time HGH and Food Timing Im Confused

X-BODY

I'm planning HGH cycle 5iu/day for 1st time (5 on 2 off). But im confused about injection times and food intake. Everybody says different things.
Im planning my injections 2 times/day, 1st injection: when i woke up, 2nd injection: 30 min after my workout
My questions:
1) i will not eat solid meals+carbs 1 hour before and 1 hour after my HGH injectinons right?????
2) when i finish my workout, i will drink whey+dextrose shake and wait 30 min and after that i'll take my 2nd dose HGH. is this good strategy?????

you will get a ton of opinions cause everyone has one is why. https://www.evolutionary.org/human-growth-hormone << check that article out. it gives you a good run down

if you want to do the whole dextrose shake BS that is for dudes who inject insulin. not sure what your goals are but HGH + insulin is pretty heavy duty stuff that the big boys do

You DO NOT need to fast before/after doing HGH injections. You only need to fast before/after using HGH PEPTIDES. Not HGH.

Take your first dosage of HGH immediately when you wake up. If you are doing cardio, do it fasted and then eat breakfast.

Take your second dosage of HGH immediately post workout. Drink your post workout shake immediately after taking the HGH.

I think Muskates protocol above makes the most sense. Let me just ask are you confident with your source? There is a ton of fake HGH on the market unless you get it from a pharmacy.

Agree with muskate, but I would do one thing differently. I would wait 15 minutes after injecting hgh and only then eat, so that the hgh would pass the liver by that time.

Thanks for your answers guys. I buy this stuff from pharmacy and i have one more question :)
maybe a stupid question but i want to be sure. i find a pfizer’s genotropin goquick 36iu (12 mg) pens. But i am confused, i cant calculate dose of this pen. It's says 0,3 - 0,6 - 0,8... etc. on the pen.
So, how many mg is an 1iu of this pen??? 0.3 mg?

Thanks for your answers guys. I buy this stuff from pharmacy and i have one more question :)
maybe a stupid question but i want to be sure. i find a pfizer’s genotropin goquick 36iu (12 mg) pens. But i am confused, i cant calculate dose of this pen. It's says 0,3 - 0,6 - 0,8... etc. on the pen.
So, how many mg is an 1iu of this pen??? 0.3 mg?

12mg = 36iu
so
1/3 mg = 1 iu

0.33mg is 1iu. Correct

Top Bottom