Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time drawing from bottles of gear

steel10

1st time drawing from bottles of gear

This is my second cycle and so far I have only dealt with amps, but this cycle I am using the TKK little bottles (BTW what the fuck are they called-- the little bottles of gear). I ripped off the white, plastic top that says Ttokkyo and just wanted to make sure on what to do now. Do I just pierce a hole in the very center with the needle and then continue using that same hole each time? I have never used these before and wasn't positive on the procedure, so any help appreciated...
THANKS

yup, just hit the center of the rubber area each time. the hole will seal itself up each time.

if it's not in the center, you'll be okay. not an issue.

grab yourself an 18g needle. and stick it in the rubber stopper. it is the easiest thing you will ever do. you dont have to hit the same place every time.

easy

they are called vails

now swab top off with alcohol and then the needle your going to use to draw pull back as much as you are going to pull(exp--if you want 1cc pull plunger back and take in 1cc of air)and then poke through and push air in vail(this makes it draw easier)and then tilt upside down and pull plunger back and get what you want and then turn back up right and pull out fast

FLEX

Top Bottom