Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bwillie82

I'm 6'2", 250 pounds, 32 years olds and ruffly 13% bf.
I'm planning out a cycle like this,

1-3 test prop 150 eod
1-12 test enathate 250 2x a week
6-12 proviron ed 25mg

1-12 Arimadix .25 mg ed

14-18 40/40/20/20 novadex

I'm already strict dieting, drinking 180 mg protein ed, cla ed, 8 eggs ed, my
Meals include a meat diet, beef, and chicken every meal.

I'm working through insanity, slowly,
IMO being 32 I don't think it's going to hurt anything to try out a cycle and see what it happens.
I'm a little worried about the correct PCT.
Also it's good to mention that I take adderal for ADHD. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

hey bro... there's nothing wrong with running a cycle and your at a good age for it... you have a lot of holes here that need fixed... your pct being a big problem here... it would help to know what your goal is from the cycle so i can give the proper info on what to run...

Ya I figured it needed some work, I'm sorry about forgetting about putting my goals,
I'm naturally pretty strong, at least at the gym I go to I'm the strongest guy there, there are a buched of little people in there trying
But at least there trying.

I do Arnold shoulders presses, 3x12 at 65 pds
I free weight bench 1x12 at 100 pds then 2x12 At 80 pds
I squat 3x12 at 315 also I squat to a metal folding chair or to my ankles to ensure I don't cheat, nothing pisses me off more than dudes who are squatting and only going done 7" and then walk around like a badass, lol pussies

Just putting down the basics my work outs are m-w-f for 2 hours, first 20 minutes of cardio then off it hit the weights

GOALS: I'm looking to put some definition back into this body and add some strength, "I have a wife and 2 boys" I want to keep them so Tren wasn't or can't be part of the cycle. If people have more question I'm happy to answer them, I just don't want to explain how I got gyno or with my dick don't work anymore, which are possible if I incorrectly run this. Thanks!!

Not a bad cycle at all, in fact its very similar to the next cycle that I am planning. And our goals are pretty fucking similar, so take this not as straight up advice but an intellectual discussion of sorts. But before we go any further your PCT sucks, so I am going to be straight up with you by the end of this post

The logic of your layout seems to be: Front load with Test P to get some instant gains, when Test E reaches the right serum level, ease out for 2 weeks then spent the last 6 weeks hardening, I am basing that on your choice of proviron.

How you laid it our is pretty good for your goals, here is my upcoming cycle, we can do a little comparison.

Week 1-4: Test P 100mg EOD

Week 1-4: injectable anavar (25mg every workout day) [5 days a week]

Week 1- 4 Test E 300MG

Week 5- 12: Test E 525mg EW (Pin E4D)

Week 6-12: anavar @ 50mg

Week 8 - 12: GW @ 20mg

Week 8 -12 : Osta @ 25mg

Week 10 -14: HCGenerate ES

Week 13-14: HCG 500iu EOD

Ancillary:
Aromasin 15mg EOD (run aromasin from week 1 - week 18)
N2Guard or Liv52 (for liver support)

Week 14-18 PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Unleashed
Phytoserms-347
Osta @ 25mg ED
Gw @ 20mg ED

First of you could see that your Test is a little high for the front loading period, this is really a personal preference, but keeping it around 600mg tops makes it less obvious to my friends and family that I am "on". Too much bloat and test sides, even AI doesn't help that much. Besides this is your first cycle, its definitely an overkill to be jabbing 1 gram of test in your system.

Instead why not go with: week 1-3 Test P 100EOD
Test E 250EW
Week 4-12 Test E 500EW

Secondly: I think your addition of Proviron is not necessarily the best. Masteron does the same thing but stronger, you could try getting that instead. I love Anavar for its strength which is why I front load it with an injectable, rest two weeks and hit the orals. For your goals, anavar will give you much more edge than 25mg Proviron. But when taking 17aa steroids that are methylated and significantly raise liver enzymes, you must protect yourself. My personal favourite is N2guard, added with some liver support from forged, I heard Liv52 is another great product.

Third : Your ancillary sucks. In the first 3 weeks you will have 1g of test in your system. You need to get an AI, it is a must if you don't want to turn into a bloated, bitch tits having waddle. If you are not competing, forget Letro as that will tank your oestrogen and consequently your sex drive. Arimidex does its job but raises lipids, won;t touch that shit if I am doing any orals. Aromasin is hands down the king of AIs. Get it. And dose it at the above protocol

Four and final: Dude your PCT sucks, are you living back in the 80s? Just some Nolva won't do shit to restart your HPTA after a 12 week Test cycle. Look at my PCT protocol, use it. Since you are 32 your recovery will be harder, its just the way things are. So kickstart your PCT with HCG and possibly some HCGenerate from NBTM. They really do work wonders. There are plenty of great PCT threads around check them out:

Nelson Motana's write up here:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...apy/very-best-pct-2010-right-here-712121.html

You can also check out stevesmi best 2014 PCT, its on his signature and you can find him easily on this board

If you have any problems regarding SARMS like Osta and GW, talk to Dylangemilli, dude pretty much has a PHD on this.

Last edited:
You might want to switch out the Adex for Aromasin.
Aromasin weeks 1-4 12.5mg EOD
Weeks 5-12 do 12.5 E3D.

You just need to figure out what works for you.

Pct....

Clomid
Aromasin weeks 5-12 like stated above.
Take Tudca/Nac throughout cycle
Nolva
Ostarine

Thanks silent_revolver; Maybe it might be best for some of you guys that know what the fucks up to to lay out a cycle for me, I don't have just a shit load of cash to drop in I injectables, orals, HCG, PCT's ect... but I do have 1k stashed away for man shit. Can I drop the site in getting my gear from on here?

Also yes that's exact why I was going to run oral proviron, get that hard look and feel, I'd rather inject instead of using orals so I can get mastrone, I would like to try HCG but I truly have no idea what I'm doing with that, like I said this is my first cycle but I've have had a lot of friends around me run gear over the years, but there isn't anyone around here that I know or trust to talk about it with anymore.. 32 yr old dad, full time everything=lack of friends besides the wife and kid-o's

So if you guys don't mind ; lay me out something to run and for 12 or so weeks and I'll do the best I can to get my hands on it, and you you all updated through out the cycle! Goal again!! Add strength and definition to this older "not old" lol body of mine.

Thanks again!!! I saw a quote on here the other day that said ya gotta risk it to get the biscuit, I'm all game as long as I have the right shit to keep me in check and get what I want to accomplish. Old school Iron!! Oh.... On the 80's tid bit you hit the nail on the head, I have talked about this with a 50 yr dude that's in the gym, and ya his prime was in the 80's.. Ha that was pretty funny you called that shit

1 K budget?

Thats good enough to run the following:

Gear
Week 1-12 Test E @ 350MG EW (Pin E5D)
Week 1-4 Test P @ 100MG EOD (front loading)
Week 4-12 Masteron P @ 100mg EOD (If you can find Mast E then you could use that too at 400mg EW) OR
Week 6-12 Anavar @ 60mg ED
Week 13-14: HCG @ 500IU EOD ( NB: this is done immediately after your last shot of Test E, the rationale is to kickstart your PCT by mimicking the action of LH and FSH which then stimulates your leydig cells to produce testosterone. Be careful, I like the 2 week blast method, if you overuse HCG it will suppress your natural LH, a crucial element in the HPTA feedback loop for natty test production, so NEVER use this during PCT, it is meant to be a kickstart to get your balls back in its glorious fullness)

Ancillary
Week 1- 18 Aromasin @ 15mg EOD (Get it from A-G guys) [When Testosterone enters the body, aromatase an enzyme that resides in fat converts test into oestrogen, common side effects include water bloat and gyno comes from this. So you need to get it throughout the cycle. You need it for PCT to stop oestrogen rebound as well)
If you choose to run Anavar you need N2guard as your liver support

PCT
Since Test E has a half life of 10.5 days, you can start PCT around 12-14 days after your last shot.

Week 15 -18 Nolva 40/20/20/20
Unleashed from NBTM (its only 29.99) it lowers SHBG and increase free Test
A Test booster of some sort, Phytoserms-347 is the shit but the price tag is steep, you can get a discount code somewhere here.

This cycle should cost you no more than $800 and it will give you solid gains! If you can fork out an extra $100 I would advice you to get some Ostarine as part of your PCT dosed at 25mg ED, it will really help you hold on to gains.

1 K budget?

Thats good enough to run the following:

Gear
Week 1-12 Test E @ 350MG EW (Pin E5D)
Week 1-4 Test P @ 100MG EOD (front loading)
Week 4-12 Masteron P @ 100mg EOD (If you can find Mast E then you could use that too at 400mg EW) OR
Week 6-12 Anavar @ 60mg ED
Week 13-14: HCG @ 500IU EOD ( NB: this is done immediately after your last shot of Test E, the rationale is to kickstart your PCT by mimicking the action of LH and FSH which then stimulates your leydig cells to produce testosterone. Be careful, I like the 2 week blast method, if you overuse HCG it will suppress your natural LH, a crucial element in the HPTA feedback loop for natty test production, so NEVER use this during PCT, it is meant to be a kickstart to get your balls back in its glorious fullness)

Ancillary
Week 1- 18 Aromasin @ 15mg EOD (Get it from A-G guys) [When Testosterone enters the body, aromatase an enzyme that resides in fat converts test into oestrogen, common side effects include water bloat and gyno comes from this. So you need to get it throughout the cycle. You need it for PCT to stop oestrogen rebound as well)
If you choose to run Anavar you need N2guard as your liver support

PCT
Since Test E has a half life of 10.5 days, you can start PCT around 12-14 days after your last shot.

Week 15 -18 Nolva 40/20/20/20
Unleashed from NBTM (its only 29.99) it lowers SHBG and increase free Test
A Test booster of some sort, Phytoserms-347 is the shit but the price tag is steep, you can get a discount code somewhere here.

This cycle should cost you no more than $800 and it will give you solid gains! If you can fork out an extra $100 I would advice you to get some Ostarine as part of your PCT dosed at 25mg ED, it will really help you hold on to gains.

You have to keep in mind it's his first cycle, so let's not get too carried away :)

I think he had the right idea at first, just keep it simple with the test and add some proviron at the end. Just revamp the PCT.

You have to keep in mind it's his first cycle, so let's not get too carried away :)

I think he had the right idea at first, just keep it simple with the test and add some proviron at the end. Just revamp the PCT.

Actually if you look at the dosage I prescribed, it is much lower than his original cycle. And I gave him a choice between Masteron OR Anavar in lieu of his Proviron. Masteron is a great drug and at 300-400mg its pretty mild, unless you are prone to DHT related problems like acne and MPB, its really not a problem. Proviron, his original choice, does the same thing but less effectively. I also recommended Anavar as it is perfect for his goal, maybe he can drop the dosage to 40mg daily, but in essence it is not any more advanced nor toxic than oral Proviron at 25mg.

In a nutshell choose Masteron or Anavar over Proviron, lower the overall Test dosage and up the supporting AAS a bit.

I am giving him a more effective cycle with overall less total use of AAS, especially the extremely high test for a first timer. Read carefully man i would never suggest someone going overboard on their first cycle.

HCG is for activating and supporting PCT and is a lacking element in his protocol, so it had to be recommended

Top Bottom