Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I can get my hands on everything, test p 100 In a ml vial, test e 250 in a 10ml vial, also the masterone ENAN 200 in a 10ml vial,
So I'm just guessing with the test E take a 1 1/4 cc a week and with the mast 2cc a week, then 1cc of test P eod.
I have really no idea how to get ahold of HCG, a little help? I can get all the PCT, and I'm starting to get stoked about this, I know it's all diet for fat loss and train like a mad man but I don't have a problem with that. If I get to see definition in my gut and well whole body I''m fucking ready for the explosion, 32 years old, I'm not 23 anymore sadly ha

I can get my hands on everything, test p 100 In a ml vial, test e 250 in a 10ml vial, also the masterone ENAN 200 in a 10ml vial,
So I'm just guessing with the test E take a 1 1/4 cc a week and with the mast 2cc a week, then 1cc of test P eod.
I have really no idea how to get ahold of HCG, a little help? I can get all the PCT, and I'm starting to get stoked about this, I know it's all diet for fat loss and train like a mad man but I don't have a problem with that. If I get to see definition in my gut and well whole body I''m fucking ready for the explosion, 32 years old, I'm not 23 anymore sadly ha

My guy gets me my HCG I have no idea where to get my hands on from any other sources. Your cycle is pretty mild bro, just get HCGenerate (NBTM) and run it for the last for weeks of the cycle and you should be fine.

You are going to love this cycle man, actually it is the pretty much a modified cycle that I am on right now

Did Test E 425mg and Masteron 300Mg for 8 weeks, then switch to Test P 100 EOD and Anavar 50mg ED also added GW 20mg and Osta 25mg for the last four weeks of my cycle.

Starting weight 230 lbs BF18%

10 weeks in 222 lbs BF 13%

Bench 325 - 425
Squats 455 - 565
Deads 495 - almost got 600 but threw my lower back

SO this is a testament that you can lose weight, body fat and get strong as fuck during a cycle. As long as you know how to train like a monster, get your diet right, design a good cycle, have a solid foundation, a mild cycle can do wonders.

Hey, thanks for the advice, I have tired researching for the last 6 months and that's how I got my original cycle, but when I have no one to turn to locally besides the net, I can only read and comprehend so much, that's why I finally decided to turn to elite fitness form discussions, I wish I had a guy here local I could talk to but, when it's 4th and 5th hand stuff they are trying to sell for 200$ a 10ml vial they just push what ever they can and not really give a shit...I.E the trust isn't there. And this being a college town K-State, there are not a lot of people who will talk to the old guy in the gym. Not to worried, so far this is great, I'm getting some damn good advice. The only thing I'm in the gray about it the HCG, it's not inter-muscular shot it's just under the skin. I actually may just have an open conversation with my doctor and have the blood test run every few weeks while on the cycle and while I'm coming off. Oh.... Also I know my test is oil based and the mast is water based, I know there will be some pip but oh well, the whole risk it for the biscuit comes into play.

The is my first and I'm open to all help, seriously thanks, just want to do it right, I'm am planning on following silent_revolvers plan for me to the letter. I haven't ordered anything yet I would like to allow this discussion to go on for a few days and get some more opinions.

Hey, thanks for the advice, I have tired researching for the last 6 months and that's how I got my original cycle, but when I have no one to turn to locally besides the net, I can only read and comprehend so much, that's why I finally decided to turn to elite fitness form discussions, I wish I had a guy here local I could talk to but, when it's 4th and 5th hand stuff they are trying to sell for 200$ a 10ml vial they just push what ever they can and not really give a shit...I.E the trust isn't there. And this being a college town K-State, there are not a lot of people who will talk to the old guy in the gym. Not to worried, so far this is great, I'm getting some damn good advice. The only thing I'm in the gray about it the HCG, it's not inter-muscular shot it's just under the skin. I actually may just have an open conversation with my doctor and have the blood test run every few weeks while on the cycle and while I'm coming off. Oh.... Also I know my test is oil based and the mast is water based, I know there will be some pip but oh well, the whole risk it for the biscuit comes into play.

The is my first and I'm open to all help, seriously thanks, just want to do it right, I'm am planning on following silent_revolvers plan for me to the letter. I haven't ordered anything yet I would like to allow this discussion to go on for a few days and get some more opinions.

Seriously HCG is not crucial, HCGenerate does cover some of its basis, besides you have to take it easy on the amount and length on HCG as too much would shutdown your own LH. Don;t worry about SubQ injections, trust me, they are far less of a nuisance than IM shots. Anyway regular blood work is always a good thing.

Yeah PM me if you need advice on that cycle, its always good to have someone to discuss things with. The first cycle is a trip, and by the time you are ON, I'll be in PCT so I'll let you know what to expect.

Peace

two things I would definitely add to your cycle are gw-501516 and s4... you will enhance your cycle to the highest extent bro... read my articles on sarms here... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

run gw at 20 mg day and s4 at 50 mg day... mk-2866 (ostarine) at 25 mg day during pct...

get the best sarms you can find at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators... they have a buy 2 get 1 free deal going on... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

you will make your cycle go to another level adding them bro...

Nice stats and pretty decent cycle layout. I'd change a few things though.

I'd run the Test E for 12 weeks, 500mg a day. Maybe look to bump to 750mg a week around week 9. For the prop, I would pick up 2, 10ml vials, and just run 1cc/eod until both vials are gone. That would be about the first 4-5 weeks. Keep in mind that prop can cause some pretty bad pip and isn't really recommended for beginners. Because of that, you look to kickstart your cycle with an oral like D-Bol for the first 4 weeks. Either one would work though.

If you are going to run Proviron, run it the entire cycle. 50-75mg a day should suffice. If you are just looking for something to polish off gains and to harden up at the end, then go with Winstrol for the last 4-6 weeks.

Hi all i am 40 and am starting training again after a serious injury in 2007 that put me out of the gym for few years so am thinking of doing a steroid corse any ideas as i have taken in the past 5ml pinks and 50 ml oxy's
Found i had good strenth and staminer
Also did not take long to start seeing results i am 5"7 and medium build
And was thinking of ether tabs again or injections any info idea whats very good would be very gratefull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom