Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Test+Dbol cycle

hrdcoress

First ever cycle.

Today was my first test e injection. I injected into my thigh with a friends help. We had a little trouble getting the air bubbles out of the syringe. Any suggestions here? We did put about twice the amount of air into the syringe and then filled the vial. It took a couple of minutes for me to get up enough courage to let him jab me, but when he did I did not feel a thing. I looked down at my thigh and he nealry had the entire needle inside of my thigh. He left about a 1/4 inch out. The needle was 1 1/2 in. long. I am sitting at home now and my thigh is a little sore, but no real pain. I injected 250 mg.

Question: Should I stick with 250 mg per week or up the dose to 250mg twice per week?

This week is a deload week, I ham so happy. We are doing Wendler's 5/3/1. Great training program.

I have decided to do the 250mg twice a week. Will be doing it wednesday and saturday. Did my second injection an hour ago. Did it in my left quad with a friends help. Burned a little bit going in but not very sore like the first injection was. Tomorrow is back at the weights. Doing wendlers 531. This week is my deload week.

I think the norm for a first cycle is @ 500 mg ew of Test and @ 30 mg ed of Dbol. As far as the injections go and the pain, try putting the Test vial into a cup of warm water for a min or so and then inject. This has worked for me in the past and it seems to go in alot smoother and pain free.

Top Bottom