Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st steroid cycle

dadog13

since i have reached my limits in terms of muscle development i am thinking about using steroids but just for 1 cycle
how dangerous steroids can be if used just for 1 cycle?
what are the best steroids in terms of quality? (name&pharmaceutical company)
what do u think about British Dragon and what is their best product?
how much % of muscle remains if i stop using steroids after the 1st cycle?

how much research did you do?
All those questions can be answered easily with less than a few hours of reading

You should read a lot more before asking such a general question. No-one here can really answer you without a lot more information about your age, weight, workout history. Only you can decide whether your steroids of choice are likely to be dangerous to you or how much danger you are prepared to accept. Spend a month or many just reading and googling for information.

Are you sure that your diet is adequate for growth?

Why do you want to take steroids if you think they are dangerous?? Where did you get this from??Don't become a "media hype victim!!!!!!!!!"

Catch Wrestler said:
Why do you want to take steroids if you think they are dangerous?? Where did you get this from??Don't become a "media hype victim!!!!!!!!!"

lol...slow your roll big boy, i think this is a kid probably not even 20 yet..just going off what he has heard...anyway bro to answer your question, you need to research more and educate yourself before you go taking AAS....its not as simple as saying "i stopped growing, now i want to take steriods" i wish people would start understanding this (newbies that is) ...research the information (and trust me a days worth of reading will get you know where) and then come to a sound descision...

They can be dangerous, lethally dangerous. Even with educated use you can lose full sexual function; suffer blood pressure problems; lose your hair; ruin your liver; develop gyno; rip muscles; damage your skin; damage your prostate. if you're female the list changes and the risks get even more acute.

Why do you think the vets recommend months, if not years of reading before pressing that first plunger?

Top Bottom