Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st sarms run, 160 pounds

johnin

Hey everyone, this will be my first sarms cycle and i am still deciding what i should run. my stats are 28 years old and 5'9 and 160 pounds. my body fat is around 12% or less. I have a solid diet, looking to add some size to my smallish frame. is 15 pounds too unrealistic for sarms? need some tips

no, you will not gain 15 lbs. but you could definitely get a good 7 or a bit more... obviously you will have to eat to accommodate that as well but i can give you a pretty strong bulking cycle to go with... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

You won't gain 15lbs on a steroid cycle either man. Not gains you will keep anyways. Just focus on your diet and training......add the SARMs, and focus on being the best version of yourself.

Sarms can definitely add 5-7lbs maybe if you eat right and work really hard, that being said my experience with the few cycles I've run you gain more strength and build alot of endurance muscle endurance and cardiovascular endurance while becoming more vascular and feeling full with amazing pumps during and after your workout. Sarms are amazing for recomp and adding that slight edge in the gym, I can say the number one thing is my strength and amount of reps and working sets I can do has increased way past my natural limit especially after a 3 month shutdown, its helped speed up my progression with where I was at before lock down and had helped me surpass it.

Top Bottom