Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st QUAD INJECTION EXPERIENCE

g-zilla

SMOOOOTH---NO PROBLEM WHAT-SO-EVER.
I WAS A LITTLE HESITANT AT FIRST BUT I JUST STABBED MYSELF --- NO PAIN, NO BLOOD----NOTHING....IM GOING TO BE SHOOTING WINNY EVERYDAY STARTING SOON SO I THINK THE QUAD MIGHT BE THE AREA OF CHOICE SINCE IM SHOOTING MY GLUTE WITH FINA AND ARA-TEST AND SHOULDER WITH EQ. DOES ANYONE OBJECT TO THAT? IS IT A DANGEROUS AREA TO BE SHOOTING EVERYDAY----ANY TIPS/COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS?---

THANKS IN ADVANCE..

G JR

LONG LIVE TTOKKYO!!
THANKS IN ADVANCE

I would be hesitant to shoot in the same spot everyday. It may be ok if you switch legs every day and make sure you don't shoot in the exact same spot each time, so a buildup doesn't occur and cause an absess. Try to rotate injection sites as much as possible.

------------------
-KrazyK-

I've shot both quads twice a week, on Monday and thursday, with over 3ml's each time, but never more than twice a week. And I made sure to move the injection spot slightly too. If you're just doing winny, you'll probably be ok if you switch legs each day. -PhatD

------------------
If you have to tell people you're a bodybuilder.... you're not.

quad is a great site...but if you shoot something that hurts.....like sust 250....or enanthate......you are going to be limping for a few days.......
no pain no gain

Injecting Deca in my quad is a walk in the park (no limp) but I will refrain from using sustanon in the quad for now. Has anyone had subsequently less pain when using sustanon in the quad instead of their glute?

Top Bottom