Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle- wierd body aches

jeebeesfree

Hey whats up guys! First post and I'm on my first cycle. I am only three days in an I'm getting weird body aches and cramping. It could just be in my head but i know the cramping is real. I'm drinking a ton of water and getting plenty of electrolytes. My diet's on point. Is this common? I couldn't find anything about this on the forums.

Hey and this is a solid cycle?

350mg's Deca weekly 10 wk
50mg Dboll split in 2 doses 4wk
20mg nolve daily 4wk (start 2 weeks after last dart)

I get cramps much easier on AAS as well. Something as simple as sitting on the toilet seat will get my ass cheek puckered up. Don't know why either?

you should of posted before you started the cycle,
we could of givin you some advice on how to cycle properly

you should of posted before you started the cycle,
we could of givin you some advice on how to cycle properly

I agree, I skipped that part on your gear. If thats your first cycle, then damn. give some stats bro, height, weight, age, etc.

Hey whats up guys! First post and I'm on my first cycle. I am only three days in an I'm getting weird body aches and cramping. It could just be in my head but i know the cramping is real. I'm drinking a ton of water and getting plenty of electrolytes. My diet's on point. Is this common? I couldn't find anything about this on the forums.

Hey and this is a solid cycle?

350mg's Deca weekly 10 wk
50mg Dboll split in 2 doses 4wk
20mg nolve daily 4wk (start 2 weeks after last dart)

imo that cycle is anything but solid. the pct is a major issue. to answer your question it is fairly common to experience minor aches and pains but if anything was more than minor or lingered around for to long i would go to the doctor.

Cool thanks guys. Its not to painful, its just there and no one i know has heard about this.
Oh and sorry about the stats. I'm 6' 1" at 195. I'm 22 and I have been training consistently now for three years but i have been in the gym since high school. I am just trying get over 200 and not because i ate a big dinner lol.
Anyways i know you were going to hate for not asking you guys first. Joe d you said there might be pct issues? My buds say its cool and on the forums it seems to go back and forth on if thats cool or not. What should i do.

Isn't Nolva + Deca a BAD idea? I'm not PCT expert but I think that may lead to gyno issues.

Also, no testosterone?

plenty of people run cycles with no test and do fine. the pct issue is for 1 its hardly anything and 2 its nolva for decca. use clomid at 50mg ed for a month and use an otc pct with it. decca will shut you down hard. make sure you have enough to recover. the 20mg ed nolva may be suitable for a short dbol only cycle at most.

Cool you have been an awesome help. I was reading on bodybuilding.com's steroid profiles and they said either is ok. It said both will block estrogen but nolva may help bring test back up. Why go clomid?
thanks

Top Bottom