Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle week 1 results (50mg d-bol)

John450 said:

Agreed. He fucked up his first cycle.:mix:

Actually, I think i've done pretty much everything to take advantage of what I have available to me. I didnt chose d-bol, it chose me (well, my supplier did at least, and he is trustworthy).... I will keep you all posted as my cycle progresses

i would take something for your liver too.. and monitor your blood pressure too if you have never taken gear before..

if you can add test add it..

start the clomid the next day and run it at least 3 weeks

after the cycle keep your cals up and reduce your volume
keep doing research on here
good luck

Judo Tom said:
i would take something for your liver too.. and monitor your blood pressure too if you have never taken gear before..

if you can add test add it..

start the clomid the next day and run it at least 3 weeks

after the cycle keep your cals up and reduce your volume
keep doing research on here
good luck

What is the best thing to take for your liver?

i think there is a specific liver helper to called tylers i am not positive on the complete name though bro..

Dial_tone said:
My very first cycle was simply 100 tabs of Dbol. I tapered the tabs from 2 to 5 and back down. I went from 173 to 181 lbs over a 5 week period and kept it all. If I had to do it again I would add an injectable but I still consider it an effective first cyce.
I wouldn't say that fact alone necessarily makes it a "fucked up cycle". I think his dosage is too high but that's different.

Me too. My first cycle was dbol & deca, but, deca was like 200mg every month, so, it was mainly dbol. Went from 215 to 230 and kept most of it. If you've got the genetics to put on muscle mass I don't think it matters what you do your first cycle, you should make good gains.

I also agree on dosage. I would take it down to 25mg. For your first cycle, your sustainable gains should be about the same. The additional dosage will only result in more water weight gain, lost quickly after the cycle is over.

Obviously you should have waited until you could get better choices for your first cycle, but since its already said and done, try to make the best of it.

Now ... whoever says that you wont gain anything but water on this cycle is talking out their ass. Dbol mg per mg is one of the most powerful steroids. The fact of the matter is that you are going to gain both water and muscle tissue. It helps if you are a regularly lean guy with the water weight, if not expect a little more bulk.

When you come off your cycle, you will loose some of the water weight (which is a good thing), and you should keep a good bit of the muscle that you have gained (especially this being your first cycle). Just remember the basics, eat like a horse, up your protein intake from 30%. Train like a beast and get plenty of rest.

By the way people. It is not unrealistic to gain 8 lbs in 1 week on dbol, especially on your first cycle.

Top Bottom