Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle week 1 results (50mg d-bol)

also........

It wasn't my choice to get the d-bol/clomid only, it was the only thing i could get ATM... but from what i've read it is possible to hold the gains, especially if you are far below your natural max, and being only 175lbs@6'1", im pretty sure im well below that max... does this sound accurate or am i pretty much gonna lose everything i gain?

Re: what is your favorite cycle

eviction said:
what is your favorite thing to run with d-bol?? anyone

Test, test, and more test. Preferrably around 500-750mg/week. This makes for a good cycle. Also, 50mg/day of dbol is kind of a high dose. It doesnt surprise me that you made good gains your first week. Just one question for ya, Do you slosh from all the water you are holding when you walk?

Re: Re: what is your favorite cycle

Latamier said:

Just one question for ya, Do you slosh from all the water you are holding when you walk?

It doesnt seem like im holding much water yet.. well should i say i dont feel swelled up at all... (yet)...... My muscle groups i have been working on are rock solid and cut, i doubt it'll stay like that but maybe a miracle will happen. I am taking daily pictures to meter the progress

WHOA wait..Did you say 2 wks after d-bol..do you mean your starting date is two wks after.

You need to start Clomid about 8 hours after your last pill. It only lasts in your system a max of 24 hours. After then the levels drop off Dramatically.

eviction- dont let everyone bring you down, dbol only is not the best cycle but its not the worst. you can keep your gains with a proper post cycle regime. up your calories, creatine and continue to train like a beast.

granted you do gain water weight of dbol but you also gain muscle. after all its not the water pushing up the extra weight. you have to remember that once you come off you will drop some weight and stregth, dont get discouraged, and train like a beast

my first cycle was 100 5mg dbol. pyramid up then down over 6 weeks. i gained around 25 pounds and kept a solid 15. this was about 8 years ago and if i could go back i would probably just throw a little test in there.

most people will dog what you are doing, but you did what you did so take it from there...try to prove them wrong

Top Bottom