Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle, very low libido and ED - help!

BigMax889

Ok so got a full blood panel done before starting and everything was within range.

Started 350mg/week test propionate (50mg ED) with nothing else.

Felt absolutely awesome in every way except for one thing - libido is dead and I have ED. No morning wood and I can barely get a boner and when I finally made myself finish the orgasm had 0 intensity.

Got a blood test on day 5 and found estradiol was almost 70pg/ml (32 before) and prolactin 15ng/ml (was 10 before). Also reduced daily test prop to 35mg/day (245mg total/week)

So took 0.5mg cabergoline to fix the prolactin. That was a one-off. And 0.25mg EOD arimidex (really really want to be careful with this so don't end up tanking it).

Will get a blood test next week to see how the estradiol looks.

What do you guys recommend and does anyone know anything about getting ED and having 0 libido from a cycle like this? And if so what is the best course of action?

.25 mg eod with levels that high is not enough and is clearly not going to tank it... if you are having issues with only 350 mg per week then clearly you are estrogen prone.. you need to bump that to .5 mg eod

Yeah I had that in my mind also. Would 0.25mg every day do the same thing as 0.5mg EOD or is there a good reason 0.5mg EOD is better (something to do with half-lives maybe?). Also, in the event the estradiol IS tanked what is the course of action to take?

Update. Estradiol today was 18pg. So basically it dropped from 69 to 18 which means even 0.25mg EOD was overkill. I guess the best action will be to let the e2 increase again and then take a weaker AI like aromasin at a low dosage to stop it getting too high again?

Update. Estradiol today was 18pg. So basically it dropped from 69 to 18 which means even 0.25mg EOD was overkill. I guess the best action will be to let the e2 increase again and then take a weaker AI like aromasin at a low dosage to stop it getting too high again?

you are doing exactly what i would have told you to do. use bloodwork as your guide.

keep your estrogen in the high teens-mid 20's.

also remember libido is a lot of factors, don't get all caught up with prolactin this or estrogen that. usually libido is effected by different things

It's good you are getting bloodwork done.

Aromasin would be a better option than Adex imo.

Do you happen to know what your Total Test and Free Test are? You may want to look into Proviron.

Top Bottom