Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle test e / primo

Moussa T

hello mates
after long time reading and " searching " i got this cycle on hand and just looking forward to have your opinions guys , im not running 500 test dont want the bloat and can handle gyno if it flares up at this low dosage ? and from what i've read primo is fine to run on 1st cycle and wise quality gains .

1 - 10 Test E 250 ew
1 - 12 primo 400 ew

Pct - clomid and nolva ( supps on cycle multi vit - liv52 )
diet in check high protein low carb , goal to gain lean mass while cutting off some BF%

cycles history
Anavar 60 mg / 8 weeks

stats
age 31
Weigh 76kg
Height 5,7
BF 14 - 15 %

If you have done any research at all then you would know that nolva + clomid is a garbage pct and that it does nothing to raise your natty test or restart it. You make no mention of HCG during cycle or pre pct? So your going to have raisin nuts going into pct. Which will make it 100 times harder for them to try to turn themselves on and work when they are struggling to get back to full size your entire pct. Nolvadex is complete garbage also.
Read through the hundreds of posts here on proper pct and learn not just what people run for a successful pct but why.

Yeah, some guys promotre it. I dont make money here or sponsor anything. I do the shit because it works. I have taken 90% of the shit we talk about. You need to understand why your pct ISNT going to work before you can move forward. Things change things evolve. Cars, computers, people and even PCT. 90% of everyone is still in the stone age with PCT. If you wish to move out of the stone age then please do some reading. It doesnt matter the size of your cycle. You will still be shut down. Test shuts you down hard.

thank u m8 i still have one week ahead of me before starting so will sort out the PCT, do you think its a good cycle to run for 1st time ?

ditto.....first cycle should be a low test cycle...at MOST 500mg/wk... then get some aromasin,12.5mg EOD might want to run it with hc generate and post cycle..unleashed for pct.....N2GUARD is priceless my friend...i wouldnt run any gear without it....wait for it and then run ur gear...just my 2cents..start with a test only cycle at first.....But like Burn said....ya gotta do some reading.....lots of it first... Haste makes waste

Top Bottom