Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle test e / primo

I like your cycle. I'll be running something similar in a few months. Ditch the SERMS and try to grab around 3 amps(75 iu LH/75 iu FSH per amp) of HMG to use spread out between weeks 13 and 15 of your cycle. You could also use an amp once every 2 weeks during your cycle to keep your balls from hibernating, but since most won't want to deal with the cost of that you could go the usual route of 250iu of HCG 2x's per week starting on week 3 of your cycle or you could just do 1000 iu of HCG every 2 weeks or so-nobody really knows what the perfect protocol is so you're gonna have to figure it out for yourself. Just bear in mind the higher the dose of HCG that you use the more you need to worry about leydig cell desensitization. This doesn't seem to be a concern with HMG so personally I just spend the extra money and do an amp every couple of weeks while on cycle and then a few more as the gear is clearing my system. As to the natural supps to be used during PCT-Unleashed is very good. I'm not a rep here so I've nothing to gain by endorsing it. I didn't use steroids until I was 33 so I've used almost every natty test booster known to man and I can tell you that Unleashed is at the top of the list in terms of promoting libido and sexual function and you'll probably want that during PCT unless you're a monk or a convict. Also-good Bulgarian Tribulus-some people say it does shit but if you get a good source and mega dose it-3 grams or so per day during the first 2 or 3 weeks of PCT it will really help with energy and maintaining strength in the gym-some studies also say it helps boost LH which is a big plus during recovery. Also-Prolensis Bulbine-probably the best of the best in terms of boosting total Test available today-search for logs on the net and you should find some folks posting positive bloodwork. Other than that I'd use a good full spectrum vitamin e like toco 8-if you can still get it-as well as creatine for anabolic support and hefty doses of vitamins c to combat the cortisol surge you get when you stop anabolics and you should be good to go.

I think the Primo has to be run much stronger. Like 800 mg per week min... to see good results... Im starting mine in a few months It should be sweet...

Top Bottom