Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle, test cyp winny

Bigcunha

5'8", 15%bf, 77kg, 20yrs old, first cycle, started it today

Goal: gains some lean mass

Diet: clean bulk (3000kcal daily)
Low carb diet (only eat 2 bananas+400g of sweet potatoes post workout) with two or three carb ups a week

Test cyp 200mg E3D 1-8 weeks
Winny inj. 100mg EOD 2-8 weeks
Anastrozol 0,25mg EOD week 2; 0,5mg EOD 3-6; 0,25mg EOD week 7; 0,25mg E3D week 8-10
HCG doses unknown

PCT: I3C, 2g of good cholesterol a day, omega 3 10g day, vitamin d3 8000iu a day, 50mg of zinc daily, 50-100mg 7keto DHEA , tribulus, resveratrol, aspartic acid

how should I use HCG and doses?

Should I use Anastrozol during PCT also, since my body fat is not that low?

Let me know what you guys think or if I did something wrong. Started it today

Why would you start and then ask what you should do? No AAS advice-20 y.o. I swear, do you kids start this up thinking you're gonna hold the board hostage via playing ignorance?

First thing first, you shouldn't start something BEFORE asking for advice haha.
20 years old is a bit too young to be starting. You're at the age where your body is swimming in it's own testosterone, and you seems to be nowhere near big enough to need the gear to grow. Just put all that stuff in your closet, eat more and hit the gym and come back to it in a couple years. you could easily add a good 20 lean pound naturally for now.
Be carefull with runing gear you don't need too young, you'll end up on trt for life if you mess up.

5'8", 15%bf, 77kg, 20yrs old, first cycle, started it today

Goal: gains some lean mass

Diet: clean bulk (3000kcal daily)
Low carb diet (only eat 2 bananas+400g of sweet potatoes post workout) with two or three carb ups a week

Test cyp 200mg E3D 1-8 weeks
Winny inj. 100mg EOD 2-8 weeks
Anastrozol 0,25mg EOD week 2; 0,5mg EOD 3-6; 0,25mg EOD week 7; 0,25mg E3D week 8-10
HCG doses unknown

PCT: I3C, 2g of good cholesterol a day, omega 3 10g day, vitamin d3 8000iu a day, 50mg of zinc daily, 50-100mg 7keto DHEA , tribulus, resveratrol, aspartic acid

how should I use HCG and doses?

Should I use Anastrozol during PCT also, since my body fat is not that low?

Let me know what you guys think or if I did something wrong. Started it today

There is no need to use roids at your age, you're only 20, you have another 5-7 years where you'll make some great natural gains.

If you REALLY insist on a cycle, go with a short pro+sarms cycle. Here is a sample layout for you.

Week 1-6:
Oxandrovar 2 caps/day
Cardarine 20mgs/day
HCGenerate 3 caps AM/2 pre-workout
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

PCT:
clomid++hcgenerate+osta+n2guard

Top Bottom