Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle - Test+Aromasin, 2nd Cycle - ???

Test E 500-750mg weeks 1-20
EQ 600mg weeks 1-16
Dbol/tbol 40mg/60mg weeks 1-5
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD weeks 1-20

PCT

This would give some really nice lean gains, slow and steady (besides the dbol ifchosen) strength and mass. Killer vascularity and energy. Not extremely suppressive besides the length of cycle.

I ran this cycle with dbol and ended up 18 pounds heavier just as lean with more muscle seperation and hardness! PR'd my deadlift.... still my best ever to date, in about week 12. Loved it!!

Last edited:
EQ 600mg weeks 1-16

PCT

This would give some really nice lean gains, slow and steady (besides the dbol ifchosen) strength and mass. Killer vascularity and energy. Not extremely suppressive besides the length of cycle.

I ran this cycle with dbol and ended up 18 pounds heavier just as lean with more muscle seperation and hardness! PR'd my deadlift.... still my best ever to date, in about week 12. Loved it!!

First of all, this is too much for a second cycle, as it is best to add one compound per cycle. Secondly, it is kinda pointless to use EQ and Dbol in the same cycle. If you are doing a lean cycle, then it makes much more sense to stack EQ with something leaner like anavar or tbol.

For the OP, I would rather recommend you to add just one compound. Which exactly? Well, it will depend on your goals. Typically, for the people looking for leaner gains anavar, tbol, or EQ would be the way to do. If you want to bulk, then deca, dbol, or tbol would be optimal. From there on we could advise you on the proper ancillaries for the different possible cycles.

First of all, this is too much for a second cycle, as it is best to add one compound per cycle. Secondly, it is kinda pointless to use EQ and Dbol in the same cycle. If you are doing a lean cycle, then it makes much more sense to stack EQ with something leaner like anavar or tbol.

For the OP, I would rather recommend you to add just one compound. Which exactly? Well, it will depend on your goals. Typically, for the people looking for leaner gains anavar, tbol, or EQ would be the way to do. If you want to bulk, then deca, dbol, or tbol would be optimal. From there on we could advise you on the proper ancillaries for the different possible cycles.

Well, to each his own I guess. That was my second cycle and I absolutely loved it. Pointless using dbol with EQ??? Totally disagree! Using Dbol as a kickstart in a dry cycle, especially with a ester like EQ is perfect for adding that extra mass at the beginning and still having tons of time to let yourself dry out a bit and clean it up.

Not to mention EQ will barely aromatize, so the only compound that would have much chance of adding sides to the cycle would be the dbol. Personally I see this as a great second cycle, giving the user lots of time to gain, and a very manageable (maybe a bit long) recovery.

But as said before, to each his own! Take it with a grain of salt

I agree with Lev. This is what I would run for a second cycle:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300mg/week

aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
tbol 30mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

I agree with Lev. This is what I would run for a second cycle:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300mg/week

aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
tbol 30mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

any alternative for EQ? it is not easily available in my country.(India)

My second cycle is going to be 400mg of test a week and 600mg of deca for 15 weeks and 30mg of d bol ed for the first 4 weeks and 0.5 of arimidex eod

EQ 600mg weeks 1-16

PCT

20 weeks for a second cycle, god damn thats quite some harsh suppression

I agree with SwollenMember.. great second cycle, but I would run the EQ and Test the same length of time, either 16 or 20 weeks.

DBol is a great oral and can be ran with anything.

Top Bottom