Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle on TEST any suggestions?

wakeboardguy49

im 20 yrs old 140 lbs and i have been training for 2 years 5 days a week. i recently took a supplement called omnevol a few months ago and got stronger and ripped up. i took liver support with it and i did a correct pct that came with the omnevol. Its too hard on ur liver and i didnt want to do it again for that reason. Now im trying to gain some size but i still want to be ripped. This is my first cycle of steroids and i want to do test 250 becuz i hear its what everyone starts out with. A friend and i are goin to take it together, while a couple of my other friends are going to cycle FINAPLIX for their FIRST cycle for 4-6 weeks. i decided that was too strong of a steriod for my first time at least. I also dont want to stick myselfy everyday or every other day Any suggestions on a good pct, whether i should take two shots weekly to keep down the sides and see bigger gains? How long i should run the test? I would like to stay ripped so Should i just run test or should i stack it with something? Any info will be greatly appreciated on ur thoughts on what steps i should take next.

You need to wait till your 21 and in that time do alot of research. And if you have been working out for 2 years and are only 140 I think you might be doing it wrong. So take a look at the dieting and weightlifting threads on the site as well.

i am not being a dick.on this site no one should give any advice to any one under 21.i did not use gear till i was 30.that being said you can do it the right way with no sides.like i said i am not being a dick good luck.

way to young,you have plenty of test flowing thru your blood to do the job it would be a shame to screw up your bodys natural test production.Because regarless of PCT you never fully recover.

RADAR

too young bro...get on a solid training routine and increase those calories...you'll grow like a weed...you don't need AAS at this point...please listen to me and don't hurt yourself

Thats a good decision bro. I wanted to do a cycle when I was your age but actually took the advice from members on this board, like Radar, and waited till I was 26. You are still young and can make some great gains with a good high protein diet. The aas will always be there later if you then decide that is the right decision.

alright thanks i guess ill just wait a while longer before i jump into it.

Smart move bro...

99.9% of the time when a guy your age isn't reaching his goals it's cuz of problems with diet, supps, and training....having said that, go to the EF diet forum and post what ur eating so we can critique, then go to the training forum and post your workout so we can critique, the go to the supps forum.....is there a pattern developing here??

Good luck, you're in the right place @ EF

~EZ

Top Bottom