Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle nutrition overlook

UnnaCuz101

Sup brahs,

This is my first post, so please go easy on me :)

I'm 4 weeks into my first cycle, it looks like this;

week 1-10 500mg sustanon 250 (shot Mon and Fri)
week 13-16 nolva (20mg ED)

I have Clomid and Arimadex on hand, unfortunately, living in Australia, there are STRICT new laws on Pregnyl and other HCG's so even with a prescription (which I have) we can't actually get any, and I can't order online as I tried to get clen a while back, and we get one warning, then a court case.

My stats are
Height: 183cm
Training experience: approx 2 years
Weight: 98Kg at about 13%bf

So I'm trying to put on more size, I'm pretty ecto, and I've gained about 6Kg so far, heaviest I've ever been. My diet started to slip a bit last week, consuming more simple sugars, rather than complex carbs, purely because I started to think I could get a away, how wrong I was. Anyway, from what I read, I'm eating ALOT more than most people. My macros were around 400P/600C/150F, but I've had to drop the carbs to about 400g/day as the bf is rising rapidly. I just want to know if everyone thinks this is still okay to gain on? I wanna go hard as it's my first cycle. My lifts have all gone up considerably (30Kg on daeds, 20Kg on squats, etc.). My diet is clean (can post if necessary) and I hit around those macros everyday, if not, a little over. Just want some opiniuons. Any would be appreciated, thanks.

Sup brahs,

I have Clomid and Arimadex on hand, unfortunately, living in Australia, there are STRICT new laws on Pregnyl and other HCG's so even with a prescription (which I have) we can't actually get any, and I can't order online as I tried to get clen a while back, and we get one warning, then a court case.

My stats are

So I'm trying to put on more size, I'm pretty ecto, and I've gained about 6Kg so far, heaviest I've ever been. My diet started to slip a bit last week, consuming more simple sugars, rather than complex carbs, purely because I started to think I could get a away, how wrong I was. Anyway, from what I read, I'm eating ALOT more than most people. My macros were around 400P/600C/150F, but I've had to drop the carbs to about 400g/day as the bf is rising rapidly. I just want to know if everyone thinks this is still okay to gain on? I wanna go hard as it's my first cycle. My lifts have all gone up considerably (30Kg on daeds, 20Kg on squats, etc.). My diet is clean (can post if necessary) and I hit around those macros everyday, if not, a little over. Just want some opiniuons. Any would be appreciated, thanks.

If you want nutrition and diet help then you need to post your diet and your questions in the diet forum...

I am going to give you a good piece of advice though as far as your pct... ITS SHIT! nolva is not pct man and the way you have it set right now is not going to allow you to recover...

do a low dose of clomid... 25/12.5/12.5/12.5 also run the unleashed/post cycle combo and also use forma stanzol... this will give you the proper recovery needed... you can order all of this online and should not have any trouble getting it in australia

And I'd recommend an on cycle AI also. Black Lion Formeron is the best I've ever used for on and post cycle. But definitely use the clomid for post.

Diet looks solid. Pretty high on the carbs could cut that down a bit. But every body is different and if what you're doing is working with diet stick with it

Sup brahs,

My stats are

Well, I agree with 2 thing Dylan said ... No.1 ... sorry to say Brah, but your posting in the wrong forum :D No.2 ... Nolva is PROPER SHIT! Stick to the Clomid lay-out he gave. Then, I am glad to read that you at least have A-dex on hand ... if you start noticing any 'unmanly' side-effects, at least you have it there to start using immediately.

Top Bottom