Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle need info please

ak4607

hey first is beligas from worldofroids test e and deka real? Ive IM 400mg of test e and 5 days later IM 300mg of test e. i did 1st shot in left shoulder and 2nd in right shoulder. 1st shot 4 day after when i did left shoulder day redness and swelling developed so i started taking antibiotics. im currently on day seven and last night my nipples started to be sore. i recieved my 300mg of deka from beligas and nolvadex 10mg from beligas a little while ago today from same vendor. Any recommdations on how to proceed? I want to know where should i do next IM injection and what mg of each test e and deka should i stack please? and if there is something wrong with my gear What should I do? I dont want an excessive stack also. Any recommadations on where to get legit gear if these arent real?

this is a complete mess. you don't use steroids unless you are 100% confident in your product. 2nd you don't just start using anti biotics over some PIP unless you know for sure you have an infection. but you gotta figure out what is going on first. obviously if the gear is bad then throw it out.

if you want legit gear go to our friends in the banner domestic supply

Stop using this crap and let your body recover. Take some time to research these compounds more before you try a cycle again. When you are ready stick to Domestic-Supply for your gear.

Top Bottom