Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle need advice

Casual

Alright guys I'm thinking about starting my 1st cycle and running test an decca for 10-12 weeks

1st I'll give you a short rundown on my weight etc so I could get the best advice because I don't want to start something I'm not sure about.

im 21 and I weigh around 9st 3 an I think I'm underweight. I did have a medical condition a few months ago an that's why I've lost weight but I'm finding it hard to get it back and now I'm getting a bit self conscious about it.

i want to start running test and decca for 10-12 weeks + I'm going to eat good and take protien an hit the gym 5 times a week.

would some one please get back to me an tell me how much I should take from week 1 to week 10-12 an what I should take for my PCT and how much I should be taking.

cheers guys

You should only be doing test for your first cycle bro 500mg a week from 1-10 and running an ai from day one of your cycle and how long have you been training for you should hit your Max potential natty before hitting AS

I don't understand the pct if I take 500mg a week of test what sort of pct should I buy an how much should I take ? That's the only thing I don't understand an I don't want to start using test before I know what pct I need to do

Would something like this work or should I just take injectable test.

if this form of taking them would work I would happily buy something like this now anabolics.com/products/mass-stack#.V2Zknn9LOK0

Run test enthate weeks 1-10 at 500mg and eat like a horse and you'll put on plenty of size
Also run an Ai I suggest Aromasin at 12.5 mg eod
Pct (post cycle therapy)
Clomid 50 mg ed for 4 weeks
Novladex 20 mg ed for 4 weeks
Don't start pct until 2 weeks after last injection and I'd also recommend doing a bit of research first

Thanks for your advice guys. I am going to do my research before I take anything but I'm going to buy everything I need to now including my pct so I have it ready.

im not going to take anything until i know what I'm taking and what I should be doing when and after I take it.

Thanks for your advice guys. I am going to do my research before I take anything but I'm going to buy everything I need to now including my pct so I have it ready.

im not going to take anything until i know what I'm taking and what I should be doing when and after I take it.

Yea you don't need to throw in any orals yet wait for your second cycle for the deca aswell then maybe throw in some d bol

Top Bottom