Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle- Maximum Cycle Length???

Guys, in your opinion, what's the maximum amount of time a newbie should cycle? I hear some guys recommend 8 weeks. Some recommend 10 weeks, while others say 12 weeks. In my opinion, 10 weeks should be sufficient if you're using long acting drugs like Test Enanthate, Sust/Omna, EQ, and Deca because they stay in your system at least 2-3 weeks after the last injection. So, what's your opinion?-THE PROTOTYPE

i think 10 weeks is a good starting point, but 8 isnt that bad if u have limited funds.

since you're throwing some deca yup 10 weeks to get the maximum from this stuff..... otherwise 8 weeks is enough

Test Enanthate@500mgs for 10 weeks, EQ@400mgs for 10 weeks, and Dbol@30mgs a day for the first 4-5 weeks. Clomid three weeks after your last shot of Test/EQ to get you up and running.-THE PROTOTYPE

hey bro!! i am starting the same cycle next week (hopefully) and was told to use eq at 600/week because its so weak. also, run it 2 weeks past test. so either run the test at 8 weeks, eq at 10, or test at 10 weeks and eq at 12. any of you other bro's agree??

Top Bottom