x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

1ST CYCLE HELP-i have read the others

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 1ST CYCLE HELP-i have read the others within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am 32yrsold, 185 lbs, 15%BF, lifting 17 years, gained at most 20 lbs. i have been tested with a normal but low test. level. i had some gyno as a teen and some balding since then. ive also experienced prostate irritation/temp. enlargement from ECA. I have access to NILE sustanon($14), TTOKKYO 300MG/ML-10ML deca($200), UPJOHN WINSTROL V 50MG/ML-30ML and THAI dianabol($.65/tab) as well 100MG clomid($1/tab), hcg(3amps-5000-$90), &nolvadex($1/tab). i need a safe cycle that I can keep 10-15 QUALITY

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

Question

I am 32yrsold, 185 lbs, 15%BF, lifting 17 years, gained at most 20 lbs. i have been tested with a normal but low test. level. i had some gyno as a teen and some balding since then. ive also experienced prostate irritation/temp. enlargement from ECA. I have access to NILE sustanon($14), TTOKKYO 300MG/ML-10ML deca($200), UPJOHN WINSTROL V 50MG/ML-30ML[$240] and THAI dianabol($.65/tab) as well 100MG clomid($1/tab), hcg(3amps-5000-$90), &nolvadex($1/tab). i need a safe cycle that I can keep 10-15 QUALITY pounds from and not so expensive i am forced to sell my kids, haha. if i can i would rather not get fat and or bloat up an extra 20 pounds if i will lose it post cycle anyway, after all it is almost beach season. ANY VETS WITH SUGGESTIONS?? please be fairly specific as i am a newbie

wrong board dude......try the AS board
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done. "

George Carlin

Good Bro

but i did,

Originally posted by guards
    wrong bo http://209.11.101.244/forum/search.p...=descendingard dude......try the AS board

Alright, try this:

deca=400mg/week for 8 weeks
    winstrol=50 mg/eod for 8 weeks
    chlomid= start therapy about 3 weeks after last shot of deca.

This is a really safe stack and you should be able to reach your goals with it. Make sure your diet is REALLY clean and your training is intense.

Mope this helps
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done. "

George Carlin

Good Bro

THANKS IT DOES HELP

Originally posted by guards
    Alright, try this:

deca=400mg/week for 8 weeks
    winstrol=50 mg/eod for 8 weeks
    chlomid= start therapy about 3 weeks after last shot of deca.

This is a really safe stack and you should be able to reach your goals with it. Make sure your diet is REALLY clean and your training is intense.

Mope this helps