Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle and hairloss

Victorq

I'm 23 been working out 2 years so I started a T-Bol oral only cycle for 6 weeks with 50mg T-Bol. 1.76 height and 82 kg weight 14% bf

As of now I'm on week 4 results were better than expected packed on 4 kg of muscle so far not counting water gains(around 2 kg they disappeared with proviron). So I have also included 50 mg of proviron now I know that T-Bol does not affect hair but Proviron affects dht so should I just take 25 mg or dump it alltogether.

I know doing orals only is a bad idea and I have regretted it but still I got pretty good results.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Proviron is one of the worst steroids for hair loss because it is very androgenic. The most hair friendly steroids are primarily anabolic like tbol, anavar, EQ etc.

I have researched hair loss from steroids extensively. Using any steroid will speed up hair loss. It's inevitable. How much it speeds it up and how fast you loose your hair is dosage dependant and largely based on your genetics.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. supplement with finasteride at 1mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Daily use of N2shampoo from n2bm.com[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray[/FONT]

Top Bottom