Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle done.. need a little pct help please

kpwright01

I am finishing my 1st lst cycle here are my stats
Age 26
Weight 13 stone exactly
6 ft
12% bf

The cycle I have just completed was an 8 week course of test prop at 450-500mg per week. Taking 150mg eod. Was taking nolvaq at 25mg eod aswel..

For pct I have clomid 50mg (clomifene citrate) &
HCG 2000 I.u (human chorionic gonadotrophin) that came with 1ml sterile solvent (sodium chloride 0.9%)

Please can somebody help me with dosing will I be ok doing 50/50/25/12.5 with the clomid and .25 of a ml of the hcg eod for a month? Thanks for any help.

I am finishing my 1st lst cycle here are my stats

Age 26

Weight 13 stone exactly

6 ft

12% bf

The cycle I have just completed was an 8 week course of test prop at 450-500mg per week. Taking 150mg eod. Was taking nolvaq at 25mg eod aswel..

For pct I have clomid 50mg (clomifene citrate) &

HCG 2000 I.u (human chorionic gonadotrophin) that came with 1ml sterile solvent (sodium chloride 0.9%)

Please can somebody help me with dosing will I be ok doing 50/50/25/12.5 with the clomid and .25 of a ml of the hcg eod for a month? Thanks for any help.

Did you get good gains from your cycle? I'm 6 weeks into a prop cycle
350mg per week. Have put on 7kg (16lbs) so far.

You are going to need much more in your PCT than that bro. Add some aromasin to PCT along with some test stack. DO NOT use HCG in PCT. You'll never recover using it. It is to be used before PCT.

Here are some discounts for Test Stack

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

The whole world isn't sitting around waiting for you to ask a question so we can respond.

Lose the attitude.

Why didn't you have your PCT lined up BEFORE you started?

Top Bottom