Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle= Deca/Test

barry20

I'm finishing up my 6th week---600mg test cy and 400mgs deca---i gained 10 lbs in the first 4 weeks and seem to have hit a sticking point--any suggestions would be much appreciated---stats=5'8 177--15%bf--also what else could i ADD IN TO EXTEND THIS CYCLE---LOOKING FOR MORE GAINS---traing and diet are on---please help

what do you believe the appropriate calories for a guy my size(during bulking) is?----I have a tough time time eating all clean calories and keeping my caloric intake high---how much crap food is OK i.e french fries, pizza, ice cream etc

prolly...

about 3500 kcal a day... of which at least 1000 is from protein (thats 250grams of protein - minimum!)

some junk food is better than not eating at all. Try and go clean as often as possible.

BTW, with that much gear you should have grown more during those 4 weeks - your diet is weak.

DrG

prolly...

about 3500 kcal a day or more... of which at least 1000 is from protein (thats 250grams of protein - minimum!)

some junk food is better than not eating at all. Try and go clean as often as possible.

BTW, with that much gear you should have grown more during those 4 weeks - your diet is weak.

DrG

Through 6 weeks of fina in there at 75mg ed and increase your calories. You should be eating 6 high protein meals a day.

Top Bottom