Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle, Dbol & winny or dbol & Var or winny & VAr?

C

Counterstrike

what would be best for first timer. My real goals are to get better with my running I need to increase my Endurance and Stamina thats my main thing and also alot of strength like to increase atleast like 40 pounds in everything. But i dont want to get bloated or look too obvious and i could use a little fat losss not much I'm 510- 195 lifting on and off for many years mostly off than on. i have normal built except for my gut and I hate Acne bu not really prone to it atleast i don't really ever break out but i use to when a teenager

I vote for dbol and anavar. I have recently fell in love with anavar...:heart:

barnes3

For what your looking for you should do the winny or var or both together. With the d-bol u'll cramp up walking let alone running!

Maxx >>>>>

add soem sust to the dbol ..sust 50mgs/wk 1-10.dbol 30mgs/day 1-14,winny 50mgs/day wks 5-10..you wil lgrow like a weed

jellyman01 said:
add soem sust to the dbol ..sust 50mgs/wk 1-10.dbol 30mgs/day 1-14,winny 50mgs/day wks 5-10..you wil lgrow like a weed

He is just looking for strength, and the anavar and winny with the dbol will sufice for what he is wanting to do. He is wanting to increase Stamina and Endurance with 40 pounds of strength not lbs as in size.

Just clarifying...

barnes3

for your goals it is winn and var that you should take, dont mess with the dbol, you will have increased edema, acne and your endurance and stamina will suffer. Winn and var would be excellent.

good to hear I was thinking the same winny and VAr . Should i take var before winny and then clomid? i have enough var to do either 30mg ed for 9 weeks or 40 mg ed for 7 weeks winny i have 20cc 50mg bottle and clomid

Counterstrike said:
good to hear I was thinking the same winny and VAr . Should i take var before winny and then clomid? i have enough var to do either 30mg ed for 9 weeks or 40 mg ed for 7 weeks winny i have 20cc 50mg bottle and clomid

Try and get some more winny, if u can't try this:

winny 25mg/day till u run out
anavar 40mg/day " "

don't forget clomid therapy.

Maxx >>>>>

oh cool what i thought i guess i should make sure the winny i start the right time to make sure i finish it about the same time as the VAr right so that i can start clomid like the next day after my last pill? anyon of you used spanish gneric VAr? is it better then IP or tokkyo?

orals for a first cycle is not a good idea and oral only cycles arent good ideas...go with some sust250 for 10 weeks @ 1cc every 5 days (350 mgs a week) you wont get too much bloat from it just drink 2 gals of water a day and stay away from salt as much as possible...also mite think about taking arimidex @ .25 mg ED throughout ur cycle and clomid intake...good luck

Top Bottom