Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle- Anavar, Proviron, Test...HELP?!?!

jrdunna

Ok so this is my first cycle: lasting 8 weeks

60mg ED Anavar Week 1-8
25mg ED Proviron Week 3-8

and this is what I was debating on, whether or not to take the extra 150mgs-200mgs a week of the Test? Kinda depends on what the Anavar will do to my natural test production. Also, Test Prop or Test Enth?

All thoughts and comments welcomed...thanks!

My goals are:

BF% 12 to about 7-8%
Weight 205lbs wouldn't mind dropping to 195lbs
I'm not concerned AT ALL about adding muscle at this point, just losing bodyfat!

Diet: 2 day low carb, 1 day carb load (cycle)

LC days- 300g Prot
90g Fat
40g Carb

CL day- 300g Prot
100g Fat
200g Carb

All my carbs coming from either veggies, fruits, or oatmeal...

Just more info to give everyone a better understanding of what I'm reaching for.

So, again should the Test be bothered with or is it a def?

Again, goal is to drop BF%, not gain mass or size!

Hope to hear some replies...thanks!

Well I didn't think this question was TOO difficult for everyone on EF, but it's turning out to look this way!

I wouldnt recommend anything less than 10 weeks with Test E, cause if you're anything like me then then you wont see any strength/pump until week 5 or 6. Youre goal is cutting which is not my specialty but try something like this:

Week 1-8 Anavar 60mg ED
Week 1-8 Test Prop 75mg ED or 150mg EOD
Week 1-8 Provirion 50mg ED (25am & 25pm)

Prop is generally considered a ''dryer'' testosterone, although I dont get bloat from a gram of test E so the jury is out for me on that. Whether or not you can cut weight depends heavily on your diet and your reaction to test. Since you havent attempted test before I suggest you keep some AI on hand such as arimidex and if you still cant keep the water off lower your test to 50mg and drink a shit load of water.

Ok so this is my first cycle: lasting 8 weeks

60mg ED Anavar Week 1-8
25mg ED Proviron Week 3-8

and this is what I was debating on, whether or not to take the extra 150mgs-200mgs a week of the Test? Kinda depends on what the Anavar will do to my natural test production. Also, Test Prop or Test Enth?

All thoughts and comments welcomed...thanks!

Yeah I'd say I'm pretty big right now, not the biggest dude in the gym! But I'm not trying to be either...so yea I'd say I have some mass to lose. Curious what you think about that playing into the 1st question? Thanks for the reply...

Are you fairly big now? do you have any mass to lose?

Well I asked because if you didn't have at least some decent mass you wouldn't need a whole lot of steroids to hang onto it.

I think it looks pretty clean and I can use Test Enanthate or Cypionate to cut but some people have issues with it...

I think Brewers post above is a great idea.. you could run most of it a little longer.. I would also take a 2 week break in the middle of my var for my liver...

Ok, so sounds like the test prop would be the way to go! Also, what are your thoughts on taking just 200mg of the test prop once a week to help replace any natural test loss from the anavar and suppressed HPTA? Or is would this be a waste? And to also bump up the proviron intake to 50mg ED...I guess splitting it into 25mg in the morning with my 30mg of anavar and the same dose of the two at night? Thanks for the help...

I wouldnt recommend anything less than 10 weeks with Test E, cause if you're anything like me then then you wont see any strength/pump until week 5 or 6. Youre goal is cutting which is not my specialty but try something like this:

Week 1-8 Anavar 60mg ED
Week 1-8 Test Prop 75mg ED or 150mg EOD
Week 1-8 Provirion 50mg ED (25am & 25pm)

Prop is generally considered a ''dryer'' testosterone, although I dont get bloat from a gram of test E so the jury is out for me on that. Whether or not you can cut weight depends heavily on your diet and your reaction to test. Since you havent attempted test before I suggest you keep some AI on hand such as arimidex and if you still cant keep the water off lower your test to 50mg and drink a shit load of water.

Yes about the anavar and proviron.

As for the Test prop, do you mean after the cycle or during?

during cycle I would use it at least Monday/Wednesday/Friday if not eod or ed..
same with after cycle really..

it just depends on if you do hrt all the time or if you do pct...

so, do you recover to a normal person after cycle or do you stay on drugs forever?

200mg of test/week would definitely not be a waste (always use a test base) especially considering its your first cycle. Try 75 eod which would give you a little over 250 a week. Am/Pm dose should work out perfect with the proviron and Anavar.

Ok, so sounds like the test prop would be the way to go! Also, what are your thoughts on taking just 200mg of the test prop once a week to help replace any natural test loss from the anavar and suppressed HPTA? Or is would this be a waste? And to also bump up the proviron intake to 50mg ED...I guess splitting it into 25mg in the morning with my 30mg of anavar and the same dose of the two at night? Thanks for the help...

Top Bottom