Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle Advise, Test-Masteron-EQ-Proviron

do you think that this individual is of sound mind in wanting to take all these drugs

• absolutely, with proper PCT and a good diet he should see some amazing results!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • NO, he is too young and inexperienced for this cycle.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Blonde

Hello, i am 21 years old 6'1 and 160 pounds and have tried desperately to gain weight for a long time to no avail, and after much deliberation regarding the pros and cons of doing steroids i have taken the firm and unwaivering decision to do a cycle.

I am an amateur MMA fighter fighting at 155 and want to go up at least one weight class(185) and if possible up to 205.

also bear in mind that any attempt to dissuade me from doing steroids because of my age or weight will fall on deaf ears, i am a health-freak (don't smoke don't drink) and i have already debated this at length and have decided that if i can keep side effects to a minimum and get my hpg axis up and running post cycle asap, doing steroids would be a win win situation.

so i am doing it one way or another and if you feel like it would be wrong to give me advice because i am still too "young" whatever the hell that means then perhaps the following will convince you, 1. I am an adult of sound mind and have the god given right to put any substance in my body which i desire so long as i am not putting any other person in danger. 2. i have mostly finished growing so i am not stunting my growth and with a properly planned PCT there will be no permanent effects to my hormone secreting organs. 3 considering the fact that i am gung-ho about this cycle there are only there is only one logical result as to what will happen if you don't give your advice and one logical result if you do give it. you not giving your advice if it is indeed sound would actually be destructive towards me doing a cycle in a safe and secure manner since i am doing it regardless of whether you give me advice or not. if you don't give it and have knowledge that could help me i will do it anyway and will be less better off than if you had given it and on the other hand if you do contribute to help a fellow out
i will be better off since i will obviously be cycling much more intelligently.

sorry for taking so long but i have read tons of threads where people refuse to give advice based on the fact that someone is not over 30 or something similar to that.

i also don't see anything wrong with taking advantage of science and avoiding the long and slow multiple year process of gaining muscle naturally, so now that you have an idea of where i am coming from and about the fact that steroids are a means to an end for me because once i reach my goals i will stop using permanently and try hard to maintain that weight by eating right and working out diligently, i would like to ask you veterans what you think of the following cycle,

keep in mind i want to see drastic gains and i am hoping the following will be adequate.

12 weeks Test Prop @ 700mg a week injected every day
12 weeks EQ @ 700mg a week injected every day
12 weeks Proviron @ 700 mg a week taken every day
12 weeks Masteron @ 700 mg a week injected every day
12 weeks HCG for 12 weeks @ 100 iu every day

(CLOMID DURING CYCLE ONLY IN CASE OF GYNO @ 100mg ED until 3 or 4 days after problem subsides)

PCT
Arimidex 50 mg first 2 weeks then 25mg for 2 weeks.
Creatine 5 grams ED indefinitely

#1 do you think i should eliminate the
masteron or keep it?

#2 what else should i add for PCT?

#3 store.bodybuildingfactory .comarticle-pct-post-cycle-therapy.html
They claim that certain natural supplements including zinc raise your endogenous testosterone levels during PCT, bunk?

i welcome any advice

Well, u just said that anything negating ur decision will fall upon deaf ears. There's really nothing to say bro. Good luck man.

I would say, eat more. More than u th8ink u can eat.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

You got advice on your other thread!

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

Well, u just said that anything negating ur decision will fall upon deaf ears. There's really nothing to say bro. Good luck man.

I would say, eat more. More than u th8ink u can eat.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness
well deaf ears in the sense that unless you told me i am going to permanently damage my hpg in some way which i
highly doubt, the benefits outweigh the harms, but if it was true that i was going to damage my hpg or some other
adverse effect similar to that like, going bald or something like that, would i still do it?

the answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT

You ask for advice but say it will fall on deaf ears so why would anyone try tell you the right way, ! Good luck with your terrible cycle dude

You got advice on your other thread!

this is the first thread i have ever started on this website.

what is this NTBM?

You ask for advice but say it will fall on deaf ears so why would anyone try tell you the right way, ! Good luck with your terrible cycle dude

WTF? are you serious? terrible cycle? wow ever heard of constructive criticism?

evidently NOT.

"You ask for advice but say it will fall on deaf ears"

i didn't say that first of all, i said any attempt to dissuade me will fall on deaf ears.

"so why would anyone try tell you the right way"

i think you are confusing advising me to not do steroids with giving me advice on how to do the best cycle that i can.
My last sentence clearly says "i welcome any advice"

your information train is jammed man, how you equate advising me to not do steroids with giving me advice on how to run a proper cycle is beyond me.

"You ask for advice but say it will fall on deaf ears so why would anyone try tell you the right way"

do you see the numerous logical fallacies in your statement? no?

because i do.

oh and i now realize your advertisement was a signature and not a direct message to me.

WTF? are you serious? terrible cycle? wow ever heard of constructive criticism?

evidently NOT.

"You ask for advice but say it will fall on deaf ears"

i didn't say that first of all, i said any attempt to dissuade me will fall on deaf ears.

"so why would anyone try tell you the right way"

i think you are confusing advising me to not do steroids with giving me advice on how to do the best cycle that i can.
My last sentence clearly says "i welcome any advice"

your information train is jammed man, how you equate advising me to not do steroids with giving me advice on how to run a proper cycle is beyond me.

"You ask for advice but say it will fall on deaf ears so why would anyone try tell you the right way"

do you see the numerous logical fallacies in your statement? no?

because i do.

oh and i now realize your advertisement was a signature and not a direct message to me.

He's right, it is a terrible cycle.
Especially for you first cycle, and especially for your goals and body type.
What kind of research suggested this for you?

Your doses are higher then mine and im 250 pounds, i dont run four different compounds and iv been juicing for years, to me your bodyweight tells me u dont no nothing about bodybuilding , your fitsy cycle should be
Test e 1-12 500 mg week
And dbol 1-4 30 mgs day
If you cant grow off this then stroids r not your thing

Top Bottom