Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle Advise, Test-Masteron-EQ-Proviron

do you think that this individual is of sound mind in wanting to take all these drugs

• absolutely, with proper PCT and a good diet he should see some amazing results!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • NO, he is too young and inexperienced for this cycle.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Your doses are higher then mine and im 250 pounds, i dont run four different compounds and iv been juicing for years, to me your bodyweight tells me u dont no nothing about bodybuilding , your fitsy cycle should be
Test e 1-12 500 mg week
And dbol 1-4 30 mgs day
If you cant grow off this then stroids r not your thing

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

so you don't think the cycle i wrote would give better results?

what if i cut out the masteron and keep it the ay it is?

oh BTW i am not really a bodybuilder i am an mma fighter who also lifts weights
but for this cycle IF i do do this cycle i will be doing almost only weights.

In my opinion you can pack on 30 pounds on the cycle i layed out i dont see the need for higher doses and more compounds

He's right, it is a terrible cycle.
Especially for you first cycle, and especially for your goals and body type.
What kind of research suggested this for you?

well i read a lot of write ups on , steroid profiles on the same website and google searched a lot of threads with similar cycles, but why is it so bad considering my goals? my goal is to weigh

between 200 and 240 pounds and my body type is between ecto and meso.

Bro there is two threads damn. Check your other thread if you want to fix this shit. You are about to fuck yourself up. Id rather take the time to help you than for you to run this shit.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Sounds like your mind is made up, best of luck

Sounds like your mind is made up, best of luck

i just realized that i have 2 threads so i am going to close this one and keep the other one oh btw i started a thread to get some real advice as opposed to trusting a website so with the almost unanimous agreement that it is a bad cycle for me i am going to alter it in some way to make sure i do the best i can, my mind is made up about steroids but not about the cycle, and i am not starting any cycle at least for another month anyway.

Bro there is two threads damn. Check your other thread if you want to fix this shit. You are about to fuck yourself up. Id rather take the time to help you than for you to run this shit.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

i just realized that i have 2 threads so i am going to close this one and keep the other one.

You should just do two 6 week cycles instead and bridge wit Sarms. Lower the Test Prop and Masteron, because your MMA might go down. High Test doses I hear hurt your cardio. EQ is good for cardio and endurance. You should get a testosterone blood test check from a doctor, to see how much you should use. I've been meaning to get a Cycle set up for MMA myself but I don't know how to post on here yet.

leaving out the advice you'll ignore... i would tone it down to only test for the very reason that in the long run it will save you money, and you will be able to get more out of your next cycle for less money as well and so on. You'll be able to get great results from your gear for longer. Think of it this way, you want to enjoy the ride as long as possible, and once you take a big leap, you can't really go back down to test only some day and get great gains from it like you would if you did it for your first cycle. Not to mention your dosages are fucking retarded. WTF told you that was a good idea? Sorry man, but your cycle is WAY too big for first. Trust, me i know, my first cycle was much bigger than yours and i wish i could go back and start with test only. Trust me, you'll get further in the long run.

Top Bottom