Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle Advise, Test-Masteron-EQ-Proviron

is this individual of sound mind in wanting to do a cycle like this?

• if he does it right he should see some wonderful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello, i am 21 years old 6'1 and 160 pounds and have tried desperately to gain weight for a long time to no avail, and after much deliberation regarding the pros and cons of doing steroids i have taken the firm and unwaivering decision to do a cycle.

I am an amateur MMA fighter fighting at 155 and want to go up at least one weight class(185) and if possible up to 205.

also bear in mind that any attempt to dissuade me from doing steroids because of my age or weight will fall on deaf ears, i am a health-freak (don't smoke don't drink) and i have already debated this at length and have decided that if i can keep side effects to a minimum and get my hpg axis up and running post cycle asap, doing steroids would be a win win situation.

so i am doing it one way or another and if you feel like it would be wrong to give me advice because i am still too "young" whatever the hell that means then perhaps the following will convince you, 1. I am an adult of sound mind and have the god given right to put any substance in my body which i desire so long as i am not putting any other person in danger. 2. i have mostly finished growing so i am not stunting my growth and with a properly planned PCT there will be no permanent effects to my hormone secreting organs. 3 considering the fact that i am gung-ho about this cycle there are only there is only one logical result as to what will happen if you don't give your advice and one logical result if you do give it. you not giving your advice if it is indeed sound would actually be destructive towards me doing a cycle in a safe and secure manner since i am doing it regardless of whether you give me advice or not. if you don't give it and have knowledge that could help me i will do it anyway and will be less better off than if you had given it and on the other hand if you do contribute to help a fellow out
i will be better off since i will obviously be cycling much more intelligently.

sorry for taking so long but i have read tons of threads where people refuse to give advice based on the fact that someone is not over 30 or something similar to that.

i also don't see anything wrong with taking advantage of science and avoiding the long and slow multiple year process of gaining muscle naturally, so now that you have an idea of where i am coming from and about the fact that steroids are a means to an end for me because once i reach my goals i will stop using permanently and try hard to maintain that weight by eating right and working out diligently, i would like to ask you veterans what you think of the following cycle,

keep in mind i want to see drastic gains and i am hoping the following will be adequate.

12 weeks Test Prop @ 700mg a week injected every day
12 weeks EQ @ 700mg a week injected every day
12 weeks Proviron @ 700 mg a week taken every day
12 weeks Masteron @ 700 mg a week injected every day
12 weeks HCG for 12 weeks @ 100 iu every day

(CLOMID DURING CYCLE ONLY IN CASE OF GYNO @ 100mg ED until 3 or 4 days after problem subsides)

PCT
Arimidex 50 mg first 2 weeks then 25mg for 2 weeks.
Creatine 5 grams ED indefinitely

#1 do you think i should eliminate the
masteron or keep it?

#2 what else should i add for PCT?

#3 store.bodybuildingfactory .comarticle-pct-post-cycle-therapy.html
They claim that certain natural supplements including zinc raise your endogenous testosterone levels during PCT, bunk?

i welcome any advice

No wonder why your profile names mr blonde haha way to much for first cycle bro want advice eat chicken, steak and complex carbs..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom