Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle Advise, Test-Masteron-EQ-Proviron

is this individual of sound mind in wanting to do a cycle like this?

• if he does it right he should see some wonderful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Once upon a time I knew a bro who injected directly into his O-Ring....

In the name of science ... Let's see this tube in action, I'd like to see a video of you power pumping 10k calories directly into your stomach! sorry all but I need to see this even at the cost of mr blonds health.

In the name of science ... Let's see this tube in action, I'd like to see a video of you power pumping 10k calories directly into your stomach! sorry all but I need to see this even at the cost of mr blonds health.

Gavage humain pour protester contre le foie gras - Video Dailymotion

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x3cqeo"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3cqeo_gavage-humain-pour-protester-contre_fun" target="_blank">Gavage humain pour protester contre le foie gras</a> <i>por <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/fight_the_power" target="_blank">fight_the_power</a></i>

havent logged in for a while due to password user name problems, anyway, yeah you blend 1 pound of quinoa which is a complete protein by itself with 2 cups of olive oil 2 cups of coconut oil and 2 cups of peanut oil or walnut oil 300 grams of powdered brown rice protein (im a vegetarian) a couple of teaspoons of some multi vitamin and mineral powders that i bought, also add in some powdered digestive enzymes throw it in the blender with enough water to make it liquid and BOOM administer that shit in 3 sittings through out the day plus another 3000 cals in meals that you actually chew and you just ate 10000 calories.

why is it terrible? what is so bad about it?

i have read other threads with cycles similar to that
receiving praise.

why is the thought of a first timer doing a cycle like this
so wrong?

i think you should all be encouraging me, not discouraging me.
in the name of investigative science.

SERIOUSELY, people who smoke, drink and take psychiatric medication are harming their brains and bodies much more than i will in doing a serious cycle properly.

so what is so bad about this cycle? is it not planned properly? please explain.

Lol ur a straight up dick head who didn't do enough research, "clomid incase of gyno" bahahaha.. I hope no one gives u any advice and u do ur proposed cycle on ur own cause I'm gonna be laughing wen u come off and lose everything!

Bro! I'm sorry if i sound like i'm comming on too strong, but i have younguns at my gym doing gear ,they don't have a good base at that age, and i will say they look like crap 3 months and everything is gone. I paid my dues with Blood,sweat& Tears for close to 18 yrs before i touched the stuff, The other day i was loading the squat rack with 475 lbs and one of them asked me was i fixing to do that? My response was "I SURE AM"His Reply was ,"MAN!THAT MAKES ME HURT ALL OVER JUST LOOKING AT IT"

Ok so I have a qualm about this.....I started doing gear when I was "too young" but I had allready built a solid base.

So as long as you have a solid base then you should be good to go on AAS because you have the proper mentality for sound training and diet along with knowing how to listen to your body.

I was working out with 6 plates on squats, 3 to 4 plates on bench, and 6-7 plates on deadlift. I hit a plataue for about 2 years straight and that is when I decided to hop on the juice.

Been keeping all my gains ever since because when I come off I still have the mentality to train naturally.

But back to your story:

If you are considering this in the name of science take this next excerpt from an Engineers point of view on the body.

Lets really think about what you are about to do not only to your whole body but to your endocrine system. Please remember that the body acts as a well organized and structure automated and control system with plenty of negative feedback loops, refernce signals, signal generation mechanisms as well as signal transports and receptors. Taking AAS will damage these control mechanisms and will take a while to go back to normal. Taking too much can lead to permanent damage.

Now when you are younger you are still working on obtaining higher naturall test levels. Do you think the nat levels of a pro football player in his late 20s is the same as someone who is in his early 20s with less training exp? The answer is no. Once you start to use AAS full recovery is not gaurenteed. Your natural test needs to be built as a base before you cycle. If you cycle too early without the proper base you can return to normal but the possibility of you going any higher than that is slim unless you stop alltogether but I have a feeling you wont be able to. So when you cycle these 2gs of gear what do you think your nat levels will be afterwards? Do you think you will be able to recover? Have you checked your nat levels now? These are questions you need to find answers to.

You may want to pull out your calculator on this one.

The normal range for testosterone in your body is 500-800 ng/dl. There are 1,000,000 nanograms in a milogram.

What you are about to do is place 700mg of Test Prop 700 mg of EQ 700 Mast prop and 700 proviron something like this right.

Ok lets think about this over the long term. EQ Has a very long acting ester atached to it. This means that it will build levels in your blood stream as the weeks go on.. By week 6 you should have stable blood levels of EQ of around 1600mg

That being said by week six you will have around 2 grams of gear floating around in your system. Now what do you think this effect will have on the other systems that rely on your endocrine system. How bout you tell me because this is over 5x the amount of anabolic solution you should have in your system.

This will lead to health risks, heart disease, kidney damage, liver damage, receptor cell damage, thyroid damage, and not to mention mental damage......Have you thought what it is going to be like trying to come off the most addicting drug you can take??????? Especially at dosages that they give to horses??????

Now back to the story about your system. When you have this much in your system at this young of an age you are littleraly frying your system. After a cycle like this it will never function properly again no matter what PCT you take and not matter how long you take off. It is like speeding up your aging process because of the damage you have inflicted on it. Now people do return back to normal in regaurds of stable blood levels but their system will never return back to how healthy it was before the use of AAS.

So let me tell you about a story about two guys who I know cycled together.

Lets take two gym rats who are both completely natural Joe and Bobby. Joe is 240 and has played football and trained most of his life and Joe has had some training experience but no where near compared to Bobby in terms of weight training. Bobby has a naturall test level of 750mg and Joe has a nat level of 550. They Both decide to use juice. Bobbys cycle is 10 weeks of test at 250 mg. His sound training and diet let him get to 260 and the amount of drugs he has taken has not comprimised his health or most importanly recovery. Joe takes 12 weeks at 2g a week and gains 10 pounds, however by week 10 his lipids are shot, his libido is gone he has liver problems which leads to digestive track issues when trying to absorb protein and he is about to go into PCT with a highly damaged HPTA. Bobby keeps his gains and joe not only looses weight but he starts to loose weight past the 160 mark and drops to 145 because his naturall test level after a wreckless cycle was 250. Bobby goes on to keep competing and training while joe is placed on HRT and has severe depression and considers suicide.......I think you know which one you are.

Think about the above story because there are very important truths in these.

Now since you are going to cycle regaurdless just do yourself a favor and do not abuse this stuff. Running 2g right out the gate is abusing it. These are very very very very strong drugs. The strongest in my opinion.

Do a moderate cycle like this.

Week 1-6 anavar 60mg
lipid stable
n2gaurd
PCT week 7
Clomid 25/25/25/25

Take 12-16 weeks off then do a cycle like this

Week 1-12 Test cyp 250mg
Week 1-6 Anavar 60mg
lipid stable
n2 gaurd
Forma
PCT week 15
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Forma
PCT+UNleashed
Daa Chews

Then Wait another 16-20 weeks and do a cycle like this.

Take 12-16 weeks off then do a cycle like this
Week 1-12 Test cyp 500mg
Week 1-6 Anavar 60mg
lipid stable
n2 gaurd
Forma
PCT week 15
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Forma
PCT+UNleashed
Daa Chews

Then wait another 20-25 weeks and do another cycle. This is a marathon not a one and done and your gonna be the incredible hulk. The body can only grow so fast even while on AAS. You yield better gains with moderate cycles and sound pct with time off. Think about it as it is not about quantity it is all about quality!!!! And quality will come with responsible dosages in the appropriate time used.

Just listen to these mods they know what they are talking about.

CASE IN POINT DO NOT CYCLE WRECKLESSLY. THE CYCLE YOU HAVE LAID OUT IS WRECKLESS AND WAY TO HIGH. LISTEN TO THE GUYS WHO HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS STUFF.

WE ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE DONE THE PINNING AND HAVE GONE THROUGH THE WEEKS OF TRAINING AND GONE THROUGH THE MISTAKES AND GONE THROUGH THE PCTS AND MADE RECOVERIES AND FOUHGT BAD CYCLES AND HAD REALLY GOOD CYCLES BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

WE KNOW WHAT WORKS AND WE KNOW THE SIDE EFFECTS.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

first i would like to say that u come across as an asshole. second.. i feel u think gear is a magic pill that will make every awesome, and the more u use.. the better the results. but regardless i am going to try to help you

first.. the amount of gear you are running is insane, especially for a first time user. more wont make it better. after pct, if u do a cycle correctly you should be able to keep 10-15 pounds. not 30. your goals need to be a little more realistic.

now this is the first cycle u posted, i am going to explain what is wrong with it, hope u understand.

12 weeks test Prop @ 700mg a week injected every day
12 weeks EQ @ 700mg a week injected every day
12 weeks Proviron @ 700 mg a week taken every day
12 weeks Masteron @ 700 mg a week injected every day
12 weeks HCG for 12 weeks @ 100 iu every day

(CLOMID DURING cycle ONLY IN CASE OF GYNO @ 100mg ED until 3 or 4 days after problem subsides)

PCT
Arimidex 50 mg first 2 weeks then 25mg for 2 weeks.
Creatine 5 grams ED indefinitely

first.. u plan on running 5 compounds at once. well 4 really because provi is more for support. but regarless.. it is too much for a first cycle, second cycle, and even for some advanced users. if you want clean, keepable size just keep it simple and you will get excellent results.

second.. your dosages are way off and asinine. at your size you can make excellent gains just running 250 mgs of test a week. 700 is just outrageous. i have 50 pounds on you and i dont run that much.. and i think a lot of people on this forum are the same way. second.. u want to use test prop, which is fine. that has a short ester and needs to be pinned at least eod. but realize prop can be be painful and test enanthate may be a better option for a first cycle. you will only have to pin that twice a week. but if u dont care about the possible pain and discomfort go ahead and use prop.. not that big of a deal. the recommended dose for eq is between 400-600 mgs a week and you think it would be a good idea to run it more? also with eq.. it has a long half life and only needs to be pinned once, or maybe twice per week. the same thing with masteron, you are way above the recommended dosage, and i dont think that is a compound u will want to use if u want to put on size. now you have the proviron.. a great addition to any cycle and you almost got this one right. you can run it at 100 mgs a day but 25-50 would be a better option. now the hcg is used to try to keep your balls working during the cycle, so when it comes to to pct u are not so just down and its easier to recover. normal dosing for this will be 250 iu twice per week. u should start doing this around with 4 up until your pct.

now we need to talk about your anti estrogens, also know as armatose inhibitors and your pct. a lot of people are laughing at you because of this. i will just assume you got a little confused mixed things up. first.. clomid is not an armatose inhibitor, it is a serm. it will do nothing for gyno during your cycle.. and if u used clomid during your cycle.. well i dont even know what would happen but it would not be good. for gyno and other esto related sides u want to run an armatose inhibitor. their job is to stop your testosterone from converting to estrogen so u dont get man boobs, and will help caught down on the weight u gain from water. a good choice to use for your cycle is armidex. running this at .5 mg every other day will suffice. u dont want to over do it with these, because no estrogen is not a good thing.. u just need to find the proper balance and that dosage usually works well.

now to your pct.. u plan on taking armidex and creatine. thats sounds like a great idea and all if u want to lose every single pound of muscle you gained and most likely will be detrimental to you in your future. a pct is designed to make you recovery from the hormones you just took and get your body back on its own, making its own testosterone. if you do not have a good pct.. your cycle will not matter. the goal is to keep the majority of all your gains.. which is really hard. if you do salvage 75% of your gains u did great. your pct needs to contain a SERM. remember clomid..? thats what that is. dosing varies bad since u already seem to be really moody, i would advice u to take lower dosages of this. 25 mgs and taper down. also in your pct u will want to block any conversion your test my make. now do u remember what it is u use to stop that conversion? thats right.. and armatose inhibitor. same dosage as u run during your cycle. next for you pct, a good idea would be to use a natrual test booster, there are many of them, but a great choice would be unleashed. that should be a good basis your a pct.

now read over what i just told you, and take it to heart. go and research everything i just listed and hopefully things will start to make more sense to you. now i am going to try lay out a good first cycle for you. i'm not going to set you up with a noob cycle, because u would prolly just spit at that idea. i am going to try to lay out one that will help you put on 10-15 pounds of keepable mass. which is what one can expect to keep for a cycle.

first use test enanthate at 500 mgs per week. since it is a long ester you only need to pin twice a week.. not every day.

second use equipose at 400 mgs per week. this also has a long ester and only needs to be pinned twice a week. this is one of my favorite things to use. u will have steady gains all the way through your cycle with minimum sides. maybe a little bit of acne. eq is best if ran for at least 16 weeks so this is what im going to set up for u.

third, t-bol dosed at 40 mgs per day. since u are using two long estered injectables it will take a few weeks for blood levels to elevate and to start seeing results. often times when this is the case someone will front load the cycle with an oral steriod that is quick acting. since u are fighter, but also want to gain weight i think tbol will work well. u will get good strength and size from it and u wont put on much water weight. you will want to run this for the first 4 weeks and that is all. anything longer will just hurt your liver and the other compounds will start to kick in by then.

now right there are the compounds that will give you excellent results.. set up well. if u train right and eat right, the magic will happen.

now cycles can have certain side effects that will want to avoid at all costs.. mostly the estrogen related ones like bitch tits and water retention. so remember.. for this u want to use an armatose inhibitor so that these wont be a problem. armidex is perfect dosed at .5 mgs every other day.

you also listed in your original cycle that u were going to use proviron. this is a great support hormone to use. it isnt very strong on its own, but when stacked with others, it can increase how well they compounds will work. it will also help to block estrogen and help with any sexual related sides that may occur.

now u need to have some support supplements to run to help caught down on the other sides, like liver damage, and high blood pressure. the best option is a product called n2guard. run this throughout the entire cycle.

i dont think u will need to run hcg for your cycle, instead u will want to use something called hcgenerate.. it will have the same effect at hcg but will be easier to take. start this at week 5 and use it all the way through until u start pct.

now it is time for the most important part, your recovery aka your pct. since u are using long estered hormones, u will not want to start your pct until 2 weeks after your last injection. even tho u are not injecting the hormones are still in your body and active. u want to wait until they are done running their course. now 2 weeks after your last pin u will offially start your pct. first u want to use your serm? u remember what that was? thats right.. clomid. a low dose will work well. u will run it for four weeks. the first use 25 mg a day, and use 12.5 mg a day for the rest of the time. you will continue to run armidex all the way to through your pct at .5 mgs every other day to stop any estrogen that may try to sneak up and ruin your day. then finally use your natrual test booster and use as listed on the box.

this is what your cycle will look like

1-16 Test-E @ 500 mgs per week
1-16 Equpose @ 400 mgs per week
1-4 TBol @ 40 mgs every day
1-16 n2guard full serving per day
4-16 Hcgenerate full serving per day

1-16 proviron at 25 mgs every day
1-18 armidex at .5 mgs every other day

pct
19-22 clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
19-22 armidex at .5 mgs every other day
19-22 natrual test booster take as directed.

i hope this will help you. this is a great cycle to put on quality size. it is not a noob cycle, and actually can be considered advanced. the sides should be minimal and if you do every right u will be very pleased with the results. now before u even think about doing this.. go study more. research. learn everything you can. the more you know the better it will work for u. any questions u need to pm me and ill try to help you as much as i can.

now realize i just spent an hour and a half writing this for you.. so u better read it and appreciate it.

Top Bottom